Aditya Birla Money Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

BDM Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Aditya Birla Money.

It is one to one interview mostly about the numbers i.e.DP size , revenue, number clients,
    and others.
    The highest revenue per day.per month, lowest revenue per day, per month and etc.

Interview Questions
    • what is DP size of your previous company and how much revenue was generated.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in January 2014.

The experience was not good as expected.they asked me always second name of eminent personality like second prime minister,second cm of delhi and so on and so forth.they really screwed the interview

Interview Questions
    • Who is second prime minister?
      Why we choose you why not other.they just stick to this question

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money.

i was selected on the basis of my resume from the campus selection process.. i was the only candidate from my college to get selected for the post in Wealth management department of the company.

Interview Questions
    • there was no specific question in the interview but ince i joined the company the very first day they asked me about all the finance and marketing knowledge i have learnt in first year of college.   Answer Question

Head Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money in April 2012.

6 Interview rounds from functional heads to organizations heads, long term process.Immediate Manager's review was the worst, as he didn't ask a single relevant question.

2 Weeks

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money in December 2011.

I got a call from my friend as they having vaccancy in their organisation,
    then Branch Manager arranged my interview with Regional Head,
    Then I had 1:1 interview with Regional Head, then after satisfactory answers they selected me,
    then HR called me for the salary nigotition after the sattelment they offer the position to me.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money in September 2011.

Have introduced myself and explained about my carrier in current compnay. Explained about the current profile and various process related aproaches Also explained about the skill set and chanllenges ahead.

Salary is less

Assistance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money in July 2011.

Every thing was perfect..

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aditya Birla Money in June 2010.

he interview process happened both telephonic and in person and the person who is to become my boss is also a new entrant who was also lured into thinking that there is a great life ahead in ABML. He stayed for 6 months before he left. The question were straight forward and relevant to my prev experince and was informed by the HR imediately after the interview that i am selected and not much of salary negotiations since they have predefined budget for any role.