Aditya Birla Money

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in June 2010.

Interview Details – he interview process happened both telephonic and in person and the person who is to become my boss is also a new entrant who was also lured into thinking that there is a great life ahead in ABML. He stayed for 6 months before he left. The question were straight forward and relevant to my prev experince and was informed by the HR imediately after the interview that i am selected and not much of salary negotiations since they have predefined budget for any role.

Head Marketing Interview

Head Marketing
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in April 2012.

Interview Details – 6 Interview rounds from functional heads to organizations heads, long term process.Immediate Manager's review was the worst, as he didn't ask a single relevant question.

Interview Question – What would you like to change   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 2 Weeks

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money.

Interview Details – i was selected on the basis of my resume from the campus selection process.. i was the only candidate from my college to get selected for the post in Wealth management department of the company.

Interview Question – there was no specific question in the interview but ince i joined the company the very first day they asked me about all the finance and marketing knowledge i have learnt in first year of college.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in December 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call from my friend as they having vaccancy in their organisation,
then Branch Manager arranged my interview with Regional Head,
Then I had 1:1 interview with Regional Head, then after satisfactory answers they selected me,
then HR called me for the salary nigotition after the sattelment they offer the position to me.

Interview Question – How you do the business without Support of any leads   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in September 2011.

Interview Details – Have introduced myself and explained about my carrier in current compnay. Explained about the current profile and various process related aproaches Also explained about the skill set and chanllenges ahead.

Interview Question – Nothing like such question   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary is less

Assistance Manager Interview

Assistance Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aditya Birla Money in July 2011.

Interview Details – Every thing was perfect..

Interview Question – Why you want to left your last job   Answer Question

Worked for Aditya Birla Money? Contribute to the Community!