Adknowledge

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in May 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the hiring manager in May and the interview went very well. I was asked to come back for a second interview with the CEO and it seemed like his goal was to trip me up, ask a question that I couldn't possibly know the answer to.

Interview Question – If I am traveling out of the country how will you make sure I get to all of my meetings on time?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Adknowledge

Interview Details – The interviews are difficult and long. They do extensive case studies. A lot of hands on tests with Excel. Many detailed questions about my past work experience and jobs. I spent most of the time with a single person and then spent 30 minutes with 2 other people. Overall very through and I'm sure they hire only good people using this process.

Interview Question – Do a pivot table of some data in excel.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Adknowledge in March 2010.

Interview Details – Was a long hiring-process that involved personality questionairre, multiple interviews with co-workers/managers.
Entire process would take 6-8 hrs.

Interview Question – Questions varied depending on which other engineers were asking them. Some engineers tried to play "stump-the-chump" while others wanted to know basic things or see your thought process.
Depends greatly on who is brought into the room.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations weren't hard. Manager and HR on the phone at the same time so you didn't have to go back and forth trading phone calls.

Very Easy Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst
Fort Myers, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in November 2013.

Interview Details – One of the best interviews I have ever been on. They didn’t ask a single stereotypical interview question, we spoke entirely about the industry, data management techniques, and traffic. I went in prepared with a few years of industry experience so they were able to ask interesting questions and let me ramble on about technical details that would normally put people to sleep.

I was contacted by HR, phone interview with hiring manager, completed a case study, and flew out to Ft. Myers.

Interview Question – The case study had a few ambiguous questions intended to demonstrate the thought process.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I am very disappointed I had to decline for personal reasons but I fully endorse Adknowledge and look forward to working with them in the future.

New Ventures Interview

New Ventures

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

Interview Details – phone interview after a recruiter within the company reached out to me on LinkedIn. This lead to a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview with the manager and team members. Offer came within 2 days of in-person interview

Interview Question – Do you want to specifically work at this company or are you trying to get out of your previous company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in July 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward but long. Several interviews in a day. Expect technical questions.

Interview Question – Technical and statistics related questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

Interview Details – Standard Questions; Day long interview

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Manager Interview

Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initially contacted through LinkedIn, recruiter answered my questions about the position and spoke in-depth about it on the phone. Scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. After this I was sent a case study, personality test, and in depth career history document. Actual interviews were not difficult but the case study was challenging and the career history took a long time to complete.

Interview Question – The past career history asks extensively for you to explain your own strength and weaknesses as well as all of your past managers' strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave a 24 hour window to accept or decline the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

Interview Details – 1 background check phone screen;
1 skill check phone screen;
on-site interview includes 4 peoples. one by one, takes about 4 hours. 3 technical interviews and need writing on the white board, one is the character interview about some personal experiences in your life. People are kind there and the working environment is pretty open.

Interview Question – very average questions   View Answer

Intern Researcher Interview

Intern Researcher
Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adknowledge in May 2012.

Interview Details – They emailed me a programming test and asked me to send them my code along with a written report. I finished the test in a few hours, sent it out. They contacted me a few days latter and offered me a position.

Interview Question – Non.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They hourly pay rate was very low. It was the lowest pay I every received. I asked for an increase in pay but they refused. Since this was my only job offer and I needed a job so bad, I accepted the offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adknowledge

Worked for Adknowledge? Contribute to the Community!

Adknowledge Videos

Adknowledge – Why Work for Us?

Here’s what gets us out of bed in the morning: using data to improve our clients’ ROI. That can mean shaving a millisecond from response time; optimizing a campaign to further refine targeting; conferring with a client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adknowledge interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adknowledge employees and interview candidates.