Adknowledge

Updated Jun 6, 2014
21 interviews

3.1

Office Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in May 2014.

I interviewed with the hiring manager in May and the interview went very well. I was asked to come back for a second interview with the CEO and it seemed like his goal was to trip me up, ask a question that I couldn't possibly know the answer to.

Interview Questions
    • If I am traveling out of the country how will you make sure I get to all of my meetings on time?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

The interviews are difficult and long. They do extensive case studies. A lot of hands on tests with Excel. Many detailed questions about my past work experience and jobs. I spent most of the time with a single person and then spent 30 minutes with 2 other people. Overall very through and I'm sure they hire only good people using this process.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Adknowledge in March 2010.

Was a long hiring-process that involved personality questionairre, multiple interviews with co-workers/managers.
    Entire process would take 6-8 hrs.

Interview Questions
    • Questions varied depending on which other engineers were asking them. Some engineers tried to play "stump-the-chump" while others wanted to know basic things or see your thought process.
      Depends greatly on who is brought into the room.
        Answer Question
    Negotiations weren't hard. Manager and HR on the phone at the same time so you didn't have to go back and forth trading phone calls.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in November 2013.

One of the best interviews I have ever been on. They didn’t ask a single stereotypical interview question, we spoke entirely about the industry, data management techniques, and traffic. I went in prepared with a few years of industry experience so they were able to ask interesting questions and let me ramble on about technical details that would normally put people to sleep.

I was contacted by HR, phone interview with hiring manager, completed a case study, and flew out to Ft. Myers.

Interview Questions
    • The case study had a few ambiguous questions intended to demonstrate the thought process.   View Answer

I am very disappointed I had to decline for personal reasons but I fully endorse Adknowledge and look forward to working with them in the future.

New Ventures Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

phone interview after a recruiter within the company reached out to me on LinkedIn. This lead to a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview with the manager and team members. Offer came within 2 days of in-person interview

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to specifically work at this company or are you trying to get out of your previous company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in July 2009.

Pretty straightforward but long. Several interviews in a day. Expect technical questions.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

Standard Questions; Day long interview

Did not negotiate

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge in August 2012.

Initially contacted through LinkedIn, recruiter answered my questions about the position and spoke in-depth about it on the phone. Scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. After this I was sent a case study, personality test, and in depth career history document. Actual interviews were not difficult but the case study was challenging and the career history took a long time to complete.

Interview Questions
    • The past career history asks extensively for you to explain your own strength and weaknesses as well as all of your past managers' strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question
    They gave a 24 hour window to accept or decline the position.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adknowledge.

1 background check phone screen;
    1 skill check phone screen;
    on-site interview includes 4 peoples. one by one, takes about 4 hours. 3 technical interviews and need writing on the white board, one is the character interview about some personal experiences in your life. People are kind there and the working environment is pretty open.

Intern Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adknowledge in May 2012.

They emailed me a programming test and asked me to send them my code along with a written report. I finished the test in a few hours, sent it out. They contacted me a few days latter and offered me a position.

Interview Questions
    They hourly pay rate was very low. It was the lowest pay I every received. I asked for an increase in pay but they refused. Since this was my only job offer and I needed a job so bad, I accepted the offer.

Worked for Adknowledge? Contribute to the Community!