Adlucent Interview Questions

SEM Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Adlucent in March 2014.

The interview process was odd. It started with an in-person 15 minute conversation with someone from HR followed by a paper quiz that took 1-2 hours. The 1x1 was meant to determine whether the candidate would be a culture fit. The questions that were asked were not related to work or the position at all. The quiz (which included a proctor) consisted of questions to solve patterns and math problems. I don't understand how either was relevant to the position or how the decision was made.

Interview Questions
    • Joe is taller than Bill, Bill is taller than David, how old is your mom.   Answer Question

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Adlucent in December 2013.

I applied online and was contact the next day by another Client Success Manager. A phone interview was set up with another Client Success Manager for two days after that. The phone interview was pleasant and it seemed like a good fit. The company sounds very understanding and has a great appreication for work life balance. I was told I would receive a follow up email and that never came. I reached out twice and never heard anything back. It is very unprofessional to not respond to any outreach. The least they could have done was let the interviewee know there are other more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What is something your current job would miss about you?   Answer Question

Paid Search Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adlucent.

Pretty ridiculous. My interview consisted of a discussion with the CEO, in which he pretty much just talked about how awesome their company is financially and how they have no competitors (actually not true). The whole place reeked of undeserved arrogance, especially from a run-of-the-mill PPC management company.

They also give you one of those stupid riddle quiz things. "Jane is older than Sam but younger than Sally, so how far is the moon?" or something like that, as if that can really determine someone's intelligence, work ethic or ability to manage campaigns effectively. Only companies that think they are smart places give out those quizzes.

Interview Questions

Question should be phrased: Why would I accept?

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Adlucent in April 2012.

First there was a short personality test online. Then I went into the office and interviewed with 6 other candidates at the same time. This was different because there were people with Masters and Bachelors vying for the same position. After the CEO talked with us and opened the floor for questions, we took a logic test and then had a one-on-one interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adlucent? Contribute to the Community!