Admiral Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Admiral Group

Renewal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Admiral Group in August 2015.

Interview

At the telephone interview they ask you reasons for wanting to work there and examples of good customer service etc. The meet and greet was really welcoming and informative relaxed and professional. Helpful and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Admiral   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of when you didn't achieve your goals   1 Answer

I was offered a job in Cardiff at Admiral Legal instead but unfortunately it was too far to travel because sometimes would be finishing late so getting home very late

Inbound Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Admiral Group (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 parts: telephone; informational meet & greet; formal interview. I spoke with an HR representative; then attended an information session with 20 others; then sat with a currently-employed sales associate. I was not expecting to be as interested by the work as I was: I found the experience riveting. I liked everyone I met there, as well; although many of them seemed to have chosen their jobs with Admiral by default--tried work there expecting to move on eventually, and stayed. I thought that spoke well for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why should they hire me?   1 Answer
    • Describe advice given me by a supervisor.   1 Answer