Admiral Insurance Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.5

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Admiral Insurance (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

My experience might not be typical - a recruiter came to me as I had the skills / experience they were seeking. The interview was mostly a 'check' to see if I indeed had the skills and knowledge they sought. They did call around to check my references and asked regarding my reputation among brokers whom I worked with.

Negotiation

Honest and straight forward. They worked to get as close as they could to my demands.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Admiral Insurance (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, followed by a group interview day. Finally a one on one interview.
    Phone interview was pretty basic, mainly a test of your communication skills.
    Group day seemed to mainly be a chance for you to see what the job entails, chatting to people on the phones etc. They're also seeing how you get on with the rest of the group.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Interview

One interview total. First they split you into groups and ask you to find out two things about the person next to you before reading it out. Then you pair with a call centre worker and listen in on calls. Then you go for a one to one interview while another person takes notes.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Admiral Insurance in April 2011.

Interview

I attended a presentation in Cardiff University, got an email address to send CV in, was contacted the same day with a range of days to choose from when to attend an interview. During the interview I was quite nervous and thus I didn't get the job, however I never received any feedback. The team and working environment looked great, people were very nice to me.

Interview Questions

• Why a person who has a car insurance policy, but does not drive pays only slightly less than a person who drives a lot.   Answer Question