Admiral Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Admiral Insurance

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Admiral Insurance in May 2009.

My experience might not be typical - a recruiter came to me as I had the skills / experience they were seeking. The interview was mostly a 'check' to see if I indeed had the skills and knowledge they sought. They did call around to check my references and asked regarding my reputation among brokers whom I worked with.

Honest and straight forward. They worked to get as close as they could to my demands.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

One interview total. First they split you into groups and ask you to find out two things about the person next to you before reading it out. Then you pair with a call centre worker and listen in on calls. Then you go for a one to one interview while another person takes notes.

Interview Questions

Pricing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Admiral Insurance in April 2011.

I attended a presentation in Cardiff University, got an email address to send CV in, was contacted the same day with a range of days to choose from when to attend an interview. During the interview I was quite nervous and thus I didn't get the job, however I never received any feedback. The team and working environment looked great, people were very nice to me.

Interview Questions
    • Why a person who has a car insurance policy, but does not drive pays only slightly less than a person who drives a lot.   Answer Question