Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Quite normal: Talent acqusition manager will make first interview to validate the expereince and overall requirement. There will probably at least 2 to 3 more interviews with the direct manager, the country manager and/or regional VP. depend on the job nature, there may probably a side interview with other functional co-workers.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Munich (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Very detailed and close follow up by HR from start during the process, lot's of interviews and meetings with everyone who might be later on engaged with you and erverybody has a copy of my CV, asking personaly and indiscrete questions about my current competitve company. This became very time comsuming and a never ending story, I quit the process as due to indiscretion by current company become acknoledge about this.

Interview Question – my colleagues get knowledge about my apllication by indiscretion   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!