Adobe Account Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Quite normal: Talent acqusition manager will make first interview to validate the expereince and overall requirement. There will probably at least 2 to 3 more interviews with the direct manager, the country manager and/or regional VP. depend on the job nature, there may probably a side interview with other functional co-workers.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Very detailed and close follow up by HR from start during the process, lot's of interviews and meetings with everyone who might be later on engaged with you and erverybody has a copy of my CV, asking personaly and indiscrete questions about my current competitve company. This became very time comsuming and a never ending story, I quit the process as due to indiscretion by current company become acknoledge about this.

Interview Questions
    • my colleagues get knowledge about my apllication by indiscretion   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!