Adobe Account Manager Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews before an onsite interview. Applied online and was contacted for phone screenings. I spoke to 5 different people and recieved mostly positive feedback. The onsite interview was with the hiring manager in the office where I would be working. I thought it went well. The team seemed great and I was genuinely excited to begin working with them. However, at the last minute, it seems they decided to close the position and it was re-opened in another city without warning. After weeks of constant communication, back and forth, and 5 phone calls, the onsite, they suddenly went radio silent. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quite normal: Talent acqusition manager will make first interview to validate the expereince and overall requirement. There will probably at least 2 to 3 more interviews with the direct manager, the country manager and/or regional VP. depend on the job nature, there may probably a side interview with other functional co-workers.