Adobe

3.1

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job �� The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

I applied online, had a couple phone screen (background chat & coding) with the hiring manager and a machine learning scientist, went onsite to San Jose office.

In case you haven't heard about it, Adobe is also in the marketing cloud business now. And so that's probably why they're hiring a bit more of people in data science. I was interviewed with one of such team. The overall scheduling and interviews are well arranged. A mixture of coding, statistics and modeling problems are tested. I wish there was timely feedback after all the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving   Answer Question

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question
    I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

It was pretty straight forward. I had a telephone call with the computer scientist and then onsite discussion with 4 other team members. They never asked anything tough and were asking very general questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Public Relations Product Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I got connected to Adobe through their University Recruiting team. After interviewing with an HR rep on campus, I was contacted for multiple rounds of phone interviews after. I first spoke with the hiring manager and then also his boss and employees on his team. The entire process took about a month, but it helped me get a better picture of who I will be working with. Another thing to be noted is that if Adobe is interested in you for multiple positions, you will have to interview separately for all of them. For example, if you are offered a position at the Lehi office and the San Jose office you will have to speak to both hiring managers and both of their teams. The interviews seem to quickly rack up.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question I received was when I was asked what types of social medias college students seemed to be embracing and which were being left behind. Generally, after talking to the university recruiter, the majority of questions were centered around trying to figure out what I really wanted out of this internship.   Answer Question
    I honestly felt no need to negotiate as their offer was extremely competitive and far exceeded my expectations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

The hiring process started off with a phone interview with hiring manager, and then I was invited on-site where I had face-to-face interviews with 4 engineer on the team, the recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviews were pretty straight-forward. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions regarding past experience.

Interview Questions
    • The company uses scrum for project planning; so, they asked lots of questions regarding scrum, past experience, pros/cons, etc.   Answer Question

Quality Engneering Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe in November 2013.

- Disinterested hiring manager did not even read the resume before interview
    - Haphazard and disorganized as the management team had already selected an internal candidate
    - The interview process was a sham to satisfy some vague hiring guidelines
    - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
    - Each Interviewer had a totally different understanding of the job and tasks.
    - Recruiters were nice and courteous.

Interview Questions
    • - How many gas stations in San Jose.
      - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
      - Extremely detailed expertise in particular testing tool required.
        Answer Question

Dead End position and sensing the group is on the chopping block.