Adobe

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – great process. really enjoyed the people i met with. a fist rate organization. I cant wait to get started. I hope I do well.

Interview Question – what do you want to do with your life?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Adobe in December 2012.

Interview Details – 10 interviews. Basically very few questions. I asked most of the questions and kept the conversation going. Friendly and basically engaging. I was hired on the basis of relevant experience and I expect the high energy I portrayed during the interviewing process.

Interview Question – How do you feel about going from a management position to individual contributor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward and a little room for negotiation.

Director

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Adobe in February 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Matrix organization with solid line reporting to a local manager and dotted line reporting to a remote manager. Engineering management responsibility for a product and team of 70 expected to grow to 100. About 40% of interviewers seemed innovative and looking for fresh ideas; others seemed to emphasize a conservative approach. Interviewers were either peers or a level up. Interesting that none of the direct reports for the position interviewed me.

Interview Question – Whay are interested in moving from a high profile startup to a more established company?   View Answer

Director

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in October 2008.

Interview Details – its has 3 round and meet all cross teams (Management, Sales, Engineering, Support, QA, marketing)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – it is straight forward

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Director interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.