Adobe Director Interview Questions

3.2

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

great process. really enjoyed the people i met with. a fist rate organization. I cant wait to get started. I hope I do well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

10 interviews. Basically very few questions. I asked most of the questions and kept the conversation going. Friendly and basically engaging. I was hired on the basis of relevant experience and I expect the high energy I portrayed during the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about going from a management position to individual contributor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward and a little room for negotiation.

Director Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Matrix organization with solid line reporting to a local manager and dotted line reporting to a remote manager. Engineering management responsibility for a product and team of 70 expected to grow to 100. About 40% of interviewers seemed innovative and looking for fresh ideas; others seemed to emphasize a conservative approach. Interviewers were either peers or a level up. Interesting that none of the direct reports for the position interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Whay are interested in moving from a high profile startup to a more established company?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in October 2008.

Interview

its has 3 round and meet all cross teams (Management, Sales, Engineering, Support, QA, marketing)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it is straight forward