Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Jose, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in September 2010.

Interview Details – write a code that returns the 5 most common occurring strings in a list
for example list would be something like
"a" "b" "c" "f" "a" "d" "e" "f" "b" "f" "f"
and the function would return
f 4

View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

Interview Details – My interview process consisted of 4 interviews.

Interview 1 -
This was a phone interview with the lead engineer. The main purpose of the interview was to assess my technical background and understand what devices/architectures I had experience with. It lasted roughly 45 minutes.

Interview 2 -
This was group interview with about 6 different team members. Again, there was a technical assessment, but mostly revolved around expanding what I had provided on my resume. They also took time to better explain the position and the expectations.

Interview 3 -
This was with the VP over the group. The focus was mostly why I wanted to work there and finalize any questions that I might have.

Interview 4 (same day as 3) -
Lunch with the team members - although it was in a much more social setting. The focus was merely to see how I interacted with the team.

Interview Question – Nothing asked was unexpected for the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.