Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in June 2013.

Interview Details – I had a great phone screen with an engineer from the team who was really passionate about the job. When I came in for an interview almost everyone seemed really excited about the position and engaged--except for one guy who seemed rather disinterested. I was annoyed that they didn't break for lunch. Pro tip: if the interview starts before noon and ends in the afternoon, provide lunch for the candidate. What really annoyed me though is that I didn't hear back from the recruiter for over a month. I sent a polite thank-you card to the hiring manager and recruiter and expected a little more consideration. I was told they'd get back to me within a week and it took over a month. At the very least just check in and let me know that you're looking at a few more candidates before making a decision.

Interview Question – Nothing was particularly difficult, although the product manager who interviewed me had some vague/open-ended product design questions--the sort of questions that totally depend on lots of other factors.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Bangla, Uttaranchal (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in July 2010.

Interview Details – it was good. data structure was stressed more

Interview Questions

• if you are working hard and not recognised by company, what will you do.   View Answer
  • how i will be sure that you will not take any other job??   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no comments

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Engineering Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.