Adobe Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions

• What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
    Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe (McLean, VA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was already employed by Adobe and seeking a promotion and transfer between functions within the organization. The interview process was extremely quick. 4 rounds of phone interviews were schedule for the same day. The individuals interviewing me were carefully selected as people whom I'd be working closely with in other divisions. It was good to get to know them right off the bad.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you'll manage MBA classes and this position?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Very laid back interview. People were friendly, wanted to know me. They read my resume, but didn't spend much time on specifics. Mostly wanted to see if I was a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• Study up on their product line. They really want people who are passionate about their products.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was brought in as a temp. Then converted after 90 days.