Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphics Services Intern Interview

Graphics Services Intern
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online to the position and the University Recruiter for Adobe contacted me for scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview was taken by a Product Manager and a Computer Scientist at Adobe. During the interview they asked about my projects, previous work experience, Computer Vision project, jquery etc. After the interview the recruiter apparently left the company and I was not told about the status of my applicatoin for a month. After a month I got an email saying that the position is filled.

Interview Question – What product can you help develop for Adobe using your experience and skills.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Graphics Services Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.