Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

First round is a phone interview and the second could be either in the form of a super day or an in office interview. It was a pretty straight forward and simple process.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Applied through a reference, and got a phone call.

Intern Interview

interviewed at Adobe in March 2013.

1.Background overview question
    2.One not so difficult question regarding writing an algorithm on series question.
    3.Job role specific questions

No idea about the reason of my rejection as the interview was overall good !

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe.

Interviewed with a campus recruiter. My application was also done via my college's career services. Interview was short about 30 mins. Mostly technical questions, and general questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Expect questions on data structures and/or algorithms.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

The recruiting process at Adobe for began by visitng them at a college recruitng fair where I dropped off my resume. A few weeks later, they emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the prospect of interning with them to which I replied yes. From there I was contacted again to schedule a phone interview with a university talent recruiter. The interview was brief and was mainly, in hindsight, to see if I was a good match for Adobe's culture. The recrutier told me that she would pass my resume around and I would then be contacted by various departments for interviews. From here I passsed through several interviews from different teams and ultimately had three interviews from members of the team I interned on. All of the interviews were fairly standard asking me to expand upon my background.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all fairly typical interview questions, non being particualrly tricky. The key for me was asking good questions in return to see if I would be happy or interested in the internship I was being interviewed for.   Answer Question
    Adobe offers a great internship package with covering transportation to and from internship, housing, hourly salary, and wellness dollars. Because of these benefits there was no need to negotiate.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in February 2011.

Very Organized. The Recruiter and the hiring manager I sopke with were very cordial and nice. interview was very straightforward as well as enjoyable

Interview Questions
    • Would you clarify exactly what you did in each area that you worked in for your previous employer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in February 2011.

not very difficult, but still challenging....also has some communication problem such as diatect or sth.