Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter referred your resume to the project manager, if they were interested, a phone conference will be arranged. You need to call in by a given number at that time scheduled for the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity after dropping the resume at the university job fair. I got the phone call 2 to 3 days later. That was a on campus interview. I found all persons involved in the hiring procedure are nice, and the whole interview procedure was, too. Positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to University's career fair and drop my resume. At the same night, I got a call from Adobe and did a On-campus interview next day. And then got invited to the next step at San Jose. The interviewer were extremely nice.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round is a phone interview and the second could be either in the form of a super day or an in office interview. It was a pretty straight forward and simple process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through a reference, and got a phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

interviewed at Adobe in March 2013.

Interview

1.Background overview question
    2.One not so difficult question regarding writing an algorithm on series question.
    3.Job role specific questions

No idea about the reason of my rejection as the interview was overall good !

Interview Questions

• Nothing was much difficult   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Interviewed with a campus recruiter. My application was also done via my college's career services. Interview was short about 30 mins. Mostly technical questions, and general questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions on data structures and/or algorithms.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

Interview

The recruiting process at Adobe for began by visitng them at a college recruitng fair where I dropped off my resume. A few weeks later, they emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the prospect of interning with them to which I replied yes. From there I was contacted again to schedule a phone interview with a university talent recruiter. The interview was brief and was mainly, in hindsight, to see if I was a good match for Adobe's culture. The recrutier told me that she would pass my resume around and I would then be contacted by various departments for interviews. From here I passsed through several interviews from different teams and ultimately had three interviews from members of the team I interned on. All of the interviews were fairly standard asking me to expand upon my background.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all fairly typical interview questions, non being particualrly tricky. The key for me was asking good questions in return to see if I would be happy or interested in the internship I was being interviewed for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Adobe offers a great internship package with covering transportation to and from internship, housing, hourly salary, and wellness dollars. Because of these benefits there was no need to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adobe in February 2011.

Interview

Very Organized. The Recruiter and the hiring manager I sopke with were very cordial and nice. interview was very straightforward as well as enjoyable

Interview Questions

• Would you clarify exactly what you did in each area that you worked in for your previous employer?   Answer Question