Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview was very technical with questions focused to test your analytic skills and capabilities. Overall, you should have some working knowledge of regression models and forecasting methods. It was also based on past experience and projects I had worked on and how the skills that I gained aligned with this role.

Interview Questions

• Regressions models, Pricing systems, number crunching estimates   Answer Question

Iss Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Series of 5 phone interviews followed up by 2 in person interviews. Position evolved and I had an additional 3 phone interviews. Each interview was between 30 min and an hour, and consisted of a mix of describing my resume and then some industry specific questions. Everyone was great. The questions shouldn't be hard if you're a good fit for the position. They are thorough and want the right fit. They want to know you know what you're talking about and are a good fit for the company culture. The whole process from first call to offer was about 2 and a half weeks. Start date was 2 weeks after that. Know the product and the company. Research the position and what you'll be doing before the interviews.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Adobe in April 2015.

Interview

The first phone call was from an Adobe recruiter, going over the resume and asking questions about relevant experience: databases, Excel, teamwork, etc. A few days later, proceeded to have another phone interview, this time with the hiring manager, who asked further questions regarding Excel formulas, why Adobe, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Very open to questions from the interviewee and answered specifically.

Network Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and I got feedback during the interview which was a unique experience. I was taken into a open air room and asked about my experience in the field then I was quizzed on the technical aspects of the job. After that I was sent over to the Manager who then asked more personality based questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Linux command SHH general knowledge questions and some networking protocol questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter referred your resume to the project manager, if they were interested, a phone conference will be arranged. You need to call in by a given number at that time scheduled for the interview.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with an HR person with the typical questions about my background and desires. Then had an in-person interview with 5 people (30 min. each) that I'd be working with. No trick questions or anything, pretty standard. When I got home I saw an e-mail from them asking me to take an Excel test and turn it in a few days later. Wasn't too difficult at my level of expertise, but was a little time-consuming. Overall the interview was pleasant and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• What financial systems do you have experience with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2015.

Interview

First I received a phone call from an engineer. Then they had me submit code to a problem they provided. Then there was a series of 4 video interviews with the team, each an hour long. The process was long and they waited a month to inform me that they had not chosen me for the job. Overall the process was a learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Asynchronous Library calls in javascript.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Slow, but very organized. The interview was fairly easy, 4 individual interviews about 30 minutes each. They want to see if you're a good fit, mostly behavioral questions. They want to know if you will get along with the people in the company, as well as the team. Interviewers are laid back and friendly and will walk through your resume and ask specifics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult group   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an on-campus interview from career fair. Talked to the hiring manager the second day. Invited for a Adobe Technical Interview Forum which is a two-day process during which you talk to different teams on the first day and interview with different teams that you are interested in on the second day.

Intern Interview

Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question