Adobe

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

it is very normal process 5 round and 5 different guy ask you different question, it include detail things with programming design pattern agile and project management,it include detail things with programming design pattern agile and project management

Account Development Manager (Sales) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Met recruitment team at a college career fair and signed up for a next-day interview. Pleasant interview and informative. Was flown up for a second interview at Adobe San Jose. Group of interviewers there all day with a tour of the building, information session, and breakfast and lunch with the hiring managers. A little bit of a "good cop - bad cop" interviewing process.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges specific to you would experience in sales?   Answer Question

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Financial Analyst Interview

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions
    • What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

I applied through collage career fair and had an on-campus interview. Then, got a onsite interview the week after. We spent two days at Adobe. The first day was like a mini career fair. We can talk to the teams that we are interested in. By the end of the day we ranked the teams that we are willing to interview with. At that night we got our interview schedule for tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • The team I interviewed with asked four simple technical questions.
      (1) Finding bugs in a C code (something about index out of bound.)
      (2) Basic idea of constructor and destructor in C++.
      (3) Given an integer array and its length. Eliminate the duplicated numbers in the array.
      (4) Point out the flaw of a class in C++ (poor memory management.)

Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

The hiring and interviewing process consisted of two HR generalists interviewing me. They were very friendly but do expect you to research and know the company. The questions were pretty standard and they definitely ask questions based on resume so be sure to know what you are talking about.

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job �� The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question