Adobe

Average Difficulty
220 candidate interviews

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – I got contacted by a recruiter who had my resume on file. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter, I had a phone conversation with one of the managers in the ADM team. Shortly following that, I was given a week to develop a plan for my internship and to present it to several ADM managers.

Interview Question – Detailing your experience against quota.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Operations Engineer Interview

Senior Operations Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Contacted based on LinkedIn profile and put in touch immediately with a hiring manager. Expectations for the role and the interview process were given up front. Quickly began phone interviews with key team members, first by phone and then in house. In house interview was a nearly all day event and included key people in the team and related teams. Some white-boarding was requested in-line with job requirements. No silly brain-teasers or off-topic curve balls. On-site interviews were followed up with an on-line proof-of-skills exercise covering most areas in the job requirement; was challenging but in-line with role expectations. One of the smoothest interview processes I have experienced.

Interview Question – The on-line skills assessment was a simplified, no doubt, mirror of real-world role tasks. Drew on every area of skill required for the position and was conducted via a screen-sharing session.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, no hassle.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details – Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Negotiation Details – Fair

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Interview Question – aptitude was always tough for me.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – If got introduced to Adobe via a former collegue and it turned out that there would be a good match of Adobe's requirements and my skills, experiences and interests. The formal interview went quite fine. Adobe brought in three different participants. All of them raised and answered questions and I got a feeling about the company, the persons as such and the way how they interact. Feedback were given in a very short timeframe and the final interview with one of their VPs was facilitated via a conference call. The VP touch based on some technical experiences and decided right away to hire me.

Interview Question – What is the benefit in hiring you?   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Computer Scientist
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Build Engineer Interview

Build Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Adobe in December 2010.

Interview Details – Relatively easy interview with C coding questions, algorithm questions, behavioral questions. Very nice HR and group. The interview process was a campus selection process for the new graduates. I was informed within the next 3 days of the acceptance and received offer in the next 2 days.

Interview Question – Behavioral   Answer Question

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Product Marketing Intern
Lehi, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Adobe in February 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume, and was called in for an interview on campus about 2 months later. I interviewed with a recruiter who went over my experience, portfolio and job expectations. About another six weeks later I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. I was told I could expect to either hear back, or go through a follow-up interview within several weeks. The process took so long that I ended up applying for another position, interviewing and was made an offer before hearing back. I called the recruiter who informed me that their had been some complications with positions being restructured, and they hadn't made any decisions yet. I backed out and accepted the other offer. So I really don't know whether or not an offer would have been made.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions: Describe a situation where you have used metrics to improve or refine a process.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2010.

Interview Details – Something like 12 phone interviews before a first recruitment meeting, in fact I stop counting ! Many duplicated questions, I had interviews with peers in the same organization and also with local sales leader. Strong focus on experience, skills. Need to come with concrete achievement description, prepare this in advance. Fair description of the job, honest description of the expectations.

Interview Question – Usual check list, nothing really difficult   Answer Question

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Marketing Program Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 5 people over the course of a month, all individually and in-person with the exception of 1 person that was remote. Appeared to be varied approaches as if they divided and conquered. One interviewer was more antagonistic than the others and appeared not to be interested in my response.

Interview Question – What is a program that did not meet expectations, how was it communicated, and what was your response?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice. All 220 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.