Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014
Updated Oct 17, 2014

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

One round of technical paper test. The purpose is to test the candidate's fundamental technical knowledge and skill, logical thinking, problem solving, and algorithms.
    One round of technical interview. To get to know in detail the technical strengths (and weakness).
    Two rounds of manager interview. About all the other aspects the company cares about the candidate.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview process included 4 co-worker interviews to begin with. Each was about 30 minutes long. Second round of interviews included upper management (Sr. Director), other managers on the team that I wasn't going to interview with, and several people that seemed to be somewhat irrelevant (legal counsel). Interviews were comfortable and friendly and included behavioral-based questions, and one brain teaser type question. Mostly just going over resume sharing hi-lights.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    Explained my needs and expectations. When they couldn't meet them exactly, I offered an alternative way of meeting them, they accepted.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

I applied online, had a couple phone screen (background chat & coding) with the hiring manager and a machine learning scientist, went onsite to San Jose office.

In case you haven't heard about it, Adobe is also in the marketing cloud business now. And so that's probably why they're hiring a bit more of people in data science. I was interviewed with one of such team. The overall scheduling and interviews are well arranged. A mixture of coding, statistics and modeling problems are tested. I wish there was timely feedback after all the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving   Answer Question

MTS-2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

The worst interview experience I had.
    The first interview went was fine and went for 1 hour and the interviewer as well as the Recruiter said that 1 more round will happen.
    After waiting for 4 hours they asked me to leave. WTF.
    you can directly tell me after 15-20 mins to leave. Also the recruiter instead of saying we can't carry with the candidature is saying that you can come tomorrow.
    for 4 interviewers they called around 25 people.

Common people be a bit professional!!!

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

The recruiting process at Adobe for began by visitng them at a college recruitng fair where I dropped off my resume. A few weeks later, they emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the prospect of interning with them to which I replied yes. From there I was contacted again to schedule a phone interview with a university talent recruiter. The interview was brief and was mainly, in hindsight, to see if I was a good match for Adobe's culture. The recrutier told me that she would pass my resume around and I would then be contacted by various departments for interviews. From here I passsed through several interviews from different teams and ultimately had three interviews from members of the team I interned on. All of the interviews were fairly standard asking me to expand upon my background.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all fairly typical interview questions, non being particualrly tricky. The key for me was asking good questions in return to see if I would be happy or interested in the internship I was being interviewed for.   Answer Question
    Adobe offers a great internship package with covering transportation to and from internship, housing, hourly salary, and wellness dollars. Because of these benefits there was no need to negotiate.

User Experience Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

An email submission process, in which I sent in my portfolio link and resume. Afterwards I was given one phone interview concerning details of my portfolio. A week after the phone interview, I was invited to an on site interview. During this interview I talked to three current employees of related fields.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thānesar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thānesar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

they handled whole the process very well and result for first round came within 10 minutes of submission.
    there were 2 online rounds ( 1 aptitude + 1 technical which had 7 questions) in which approx 25 students were selected for interviews.
    then there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
    • they asked some questions related to physics from a student.   View Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Great people. I really liked the people I interviewed with. Very nice, pleasant, and asked good questions. One interviewer brought along a junior team member to shadow her and ask her questions. This showed that they care about team members and their development.

Unfortunately, it took weeks to hear back from them and the recruiter wasn't very responsive. At the end they told me the position was on hold.

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Almost everyone has a network connection into Adobe / reference before the interview process. I would recommend taking that route. Then, you'll undergo the regular hiring process, such as an online or phone interview and on-site meetings.

I met my managers/team before I was officially given an offer, which was slightly confusing because they talked as if I was a part of the team.. but I hadn't been communicated such by the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are straightforward, about yourself, your skills, and what you'll bring to the team other-wise. No brain teasers, but you need to think quickly and give an honest, genuine response.   Answer Question
    No negotiation because I thought the pay was fine. I heard Adobe doesn't generally negotiate for interns, though.