Adobe

3.2

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Spanning nearly three months and five rounds, it was an in-depth and long process. I met the department heads, several legal counsel, a panel interview with the digital media team and video conferences with specialists from five global offices.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle priorities?   View Answer
    • What experience do you have with vendor contracts, IP, licenses, privacy, CIPP, SaaS, music, user generated content, etc.?   Answer Question
    Fast but complex. An in-person but casual discussion of interests and potential duties with the hiring manager, casual lunch and later a evening phone call with HR, then verbal, soft written, and offer package all within two days of each other.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in October 2012.

Was contacted by a recruiter for a sales job. Went through two rounds of phone interviews plus gave a PowerPoint presentation over the phone. Same recruiter called back about a different consulting job, so started the process completely over with a new group of interviewees. Was flown to Utah to interview with six people in three hours, then was flown back home same day.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a figure, they $20k over what I asked, plus more than 500 shares of stock. There really was no negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2014.

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions
    • C string manipulation. bash script. etc   View Answer

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Adobe had a booth at the career fair. I talked with the guys and gave them my resume, I had an interview with them the next day. Within a couple days I got an email inviting me to their main office in San Jose California. They paid for my flight and hotel as well as a $50 Visa card for taxi fairs. The interview was on a Monday and there were about 43 people interviewing for the job and I believe they were filling 15 spots. The interview was with 2 senior sales managers who were pretty cool guys. About 4 days later I got a phone call saying they liked me and wanted to have one more guy talk to me through Adobe Connect (like Skype). Not really sure what his role was but it was about 3 weeks after that they decided to offer the job to someone else. Bummer... Still seem like an awesome company to work for.

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in September 2010.

Process was run incredibly well by recruiting, who hold the power at Adobe. Once you are in with them they route you through the process in a way that is professional and efficient. My advice, try to connect with recruiters - if they like you they will get you to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • How well can you manage a highly matrixed environment?   View Answer
    Not a lot of negotiation - I wish I had asked about the timing for salary reviews. I negotiated a good offer in late October, reviews and salary bumps were in January and I got screwed but I should have asked. It was especially painful as there were freezes on bonuses for a few years so my advice for any job is ask about the timing for promotions and salary increases so you don't go more than a year stuck at the same level.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

On campus, 3 round of onsite, people are good, very good. There are many teams that are hiring so that I have 3 rounds of it. Many multimedia position and QA besides programmer.

Interview Questions
    • find the all the nodes in a tree which the distance of k to the target node   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

The entire experience with Adobe is good.
    -Very efficient
    -Close follow up by the recruiter
    - Hiring managers are very professional and also they asked interesting questions
    - Unfortunately position is being put on hold despite going through several rounds it is a pity I didn't get to join them