Adobe Interview Questions & Reviews

227 interviews

3.2

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Adobe in February 2014.

I submitted my resume, and was called in for an interview on campus about 2 months later. I interviewed with a recruiter who went over my experience, portfolio and job expectations. About another six weeks later I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. I was told I could expect to either hear back, or go through a follow-up interview within several weeks. The process took so long that I ended up applying for another position, interviewing and was made an offer before hearing back. I called the recruiter who informed me that their had been some complications with positions being restructured, and they hadn't made any decisions yet. I backed out and accepted the other offer. So I really don't know whether or not an offer would have been made.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions: Describe a situation where you have used metrics to improve or refine a process.   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

The process started with a non-technical phone interview and was followed a few days later by a series of in-person interviews at the Adobe campus in Lehi, UT. The in-person interview was by 4 separate people/groups. First was an interview by the two developers on the team, the second was by a lead developer from a related department, the third was by the the department director and the fourth was by two people from marketing. I wasn't asked any skill assessment related questions only hypothetical questions about what I would do in certain situations.

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2010.

I interviewed with 5 people over the course of a month, all individually and in-person with the exception of 1 person that was remote. Appeared to be varied approaches as if they divided and conquered. One interviewer was more antagonistic than the others and appeared not to be interested in my response.

Interview Questions
    • What is a program that did not meet expectations, how was it communicated, and what was your response?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

The hiring process started off with a phone interview with hiring manager, and then I was invited on-site where I had face-to-face interviews with 4 engineer on the team, the recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviews were pretty straight-forward. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions regarding past experience.

Interview Questions
    • The company uses scrum for project planning; so, they asked lots of questions regarding scrum, past experience, pros/cons, etc.   Answer Question

Quality Engneering Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in November 2013.

- Disinterested hiring manager did not even read the resume before interview
    - Haphazard and disorganized as the management team had already selected an internal candidate
    - The interview process was a sham to satisfy some vague hiring guidelines
    - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
    - Each Interviewer had a totally different understanding of the job and tasks.
    - Recruiters were nice and courteous.

Interview Questions
    • - How many gas stations in San Jose.
      - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
      - Extremely detailed expertise in particular testing tool required.
        Answer Question

Dead End position and sensing the group is on the chopping block.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

It was pretty straight forward. I had a telephone call with the computer scientist and then onsite discussion with 4 other team members. They never asked anything tough and were asking very general questions.

Legal Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

There was an initial phone interview that was set up by a recruiter for Adobe. I applied with my resume and was contacted by the recruiter. After phone interview I was selected for an office interview. Then called into office for round of interviews with team attorneys.

Interview Questions
    I accepted their offer because it seemed great for what I wanted. No negotiation was necessary.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Adobe in October 2010.

A recruiter reached out and I had a couple of interviews with her, then I interviewed 3 or 4 times with management and senior management.

Interview Questions
    I was told a certain amount, then the manager acted like it was lower (he could have forgotten) and I had to remind him of the higher amount that I was told and he accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Had a phone interview, then went on site for another. The questions were not to hard. The questions were mostly related to stuff you would do for the job, nothing tricky or unexpected. Next I met with the team for the same type of questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you pull this data out of this SQL table without loading it all into memory?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Initial contact was quick, and I had a total of 5 interviews. This took place over the phone, and there was no face-to-face interview. Process took a bit longer as I wanted to, and I wasn't given an official offer till I verbally accepted the position. Constantly had to reach out to the recruiter to get a reply, but response was fast.

Interview Questions
    The only disappointment was that the package was lower than what was initially discussed during the first call with the recruiter. They said Finance got the number wrong.