Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity after dropping the resume at the university job fair. I got the phone call 2 to 3 days later. That was a on campus interview. I found all persons involved in the hiring procedure are nice, and the whole interview procedure was, too. Positive experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to University's career fair and drop my resume. At the same night, I got a call from Adobe and did a On-campus interview next day. And then got invited to the next step at San Jose. The interviewer were extremely nice.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then hiring manager, then with the person currently in the position. On site interview with hiring manager and 2 other team members. Going on site was very easy and well planned.

Interview Questions

• What sites do you visit to keep up to date on industry news? What events might effect the distribution of our product?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by multiple interviews on site a couple weeks later. At both rounds, the interviews were entirely behavioral. Got the first on campus interview by attending a career fair and talking to the recruiters at the booth - scheduled on the spot for the next day. Heard about about a week after the on campus interview and was invited to the on site interview.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and was very flexible with setting up date for a technical phone interview. The interview was for 45 mins. The interviewer introduced himself and asked some questions about my research. This was followed by a programming question.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked me to code an iterative and recursive solution to a simple mathematical series problem and then asked me to improve the complexity of the recursive solution.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard and I was able to expand upon my relevant experiences. There was definitely a focus on gathering information versus "testing" me as the interview candidate. Very relaxed as well and the interviewer was easy to talk to. Additionally, it seemed as if they were looking for more sales/finance interns (at least on my individual campus).

Interview Questions

• Can you share an experience when you were on a team and the role you played?   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me directly on LinkedIn and asked me to meet and interview with the team. I had 7 phone interviews with team members around the country for a senior position, two of which were with recruiters. I was told I was a strong candidate and would hear back about a decision (between myself and one other person). I didn't receive any communication for a week so reached out for a status update. The recruiter promised follow up within the coming week. That was about 2 months ago. I gave up and moved on to another offer.

Interview Questions

• What top three areas should email marketers focus on in the coming year?   Answer Question

Employee Engagement Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite enjoyable. I had very enriching conversations with different members of the team. Each interview was similar in which I went through my background and qualifications. They explained the role and gave me plenty of time to ask questions so I could fully understand the position, the team, the work environment, etc.

Senior Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter screening, phone screening, 2 hour in-person interview. Was a quick process at first, then took 2+ months for them to finally tell me that they decided to put the position on hold.

Interview Questions

• What kind of event would you target for the millennial crowd?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I sent resume from career fair on campus, and the recruiter reached me back in two days. Then After a phone call from recruiter we assigned a phone interview a week later (Jan 22nd). I have not heard back from them yet. Still in progress.

Interview Questions

• Generate all valid parentheses pairs of a given number of parentheses.   Answer Question