Adobe Interview Questions

3.2

Legal Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

There was an initial phone interview that was set up by a recruiter for Adobe. I applied with my resume and was contacted by the recruiter. After phone interview I was selected for an office interview. Then called into office for round of interviews with team attorneys.

Interview Questions
    I accepted their offer because it seemed great for what I wanted. No negotiation was necessary.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

It was pretty straight forward. I had a telephone call with the computer scientist and then onsite discussion with 4 other team members. They never asked anything tough and were asking very general questions.

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

There are two rounds: a phone screen and an on-site interviews. The phone screen asks about your previous projects and your goal in career. We only did one simple technical question writing a factorial function (be careful of edge cases and input errors). Got to the on-site interview meeting with the manager and two other people on the team. The manager asks out vision and goal and another simple technical question. The second person asks two more harder technical questions, but still not too hard. The final one asks a brain teaser and an object-oriented design.

Interview Questions
    • (1) Factorial and Fibonacci functions (recursion, trade-off, what if we want to call it several times?)
      (2) Given a binary tree, return another tree with reverse in-order traversal.
      (3) Find output and bugs in a given program.
      (4) Design an object-oriented program for a library (emphasis on users, types of books, check-out, return)
        Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe.

I was initially contacted via email. We setup a time to do a phone interview within a day or two after the initial contact. The phone interview was with an extremely young and new employee for Adobe and she simply asked about my background relating to the job description. Then she asked me for a few questions after which she said she had taken some notes and I would be contacted by another hiring manager in the near future. It was simple and it felt generic.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing except for if I liked lead generation and what experience I had with it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Initial contact was quick, and I had a total of 5 interviews. This took place over the phone, and there was no face-to-face interview. Process took a bit longer as I wanted to, and I wasn't given an official offer till I verbally accepted the position. Constantly had to reach out to the recruiter to get a reply, but response was fast.

Interview Questions
    The only disappointment was that the package was lower than what was initially discussed during the first call with the recruiter. They said Finance got the number wrong.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. Had a phone interview, then went on site for another. The questions were not to hard. The questions were mostly related to stuff you would do for the job, nothing tricky or unexpected. Next I met with the team for the same type of questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you pull this data out of this SQL table without loading it all into memory?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

An email submission process, in which I sent in my portfolio link and resume. Afterwards I was given one phone interview concerning details of my portfolio. A week after the phone interview, I was invited to an on site interview. During this interview I talked to three current employees of related fields.

Summer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Almost everyone has a network connection into Adobe / reference before the interview process. I would recommend taking that route. Then, you'll undergo the regular hiring process, such as an online or phone interview and on-site meetings.

I met my managers/team before I was officially given an offer, which was slightly confusing because they talked as if I was a part of the team.. but I hadn't been communicated such by the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are straightforward, about yourself, your skills, and what you'll bring to the team other-wise. No brain teasers, but you need to think quickly and give an honest, genuine response.   Answer Question
    No negotiation because I thought the pay was fine. I heard Adobe doesn't generally negotiate for interns, though.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

The process started with a non-technical phone interview and was followed a few days later by a series of in-person interviews at the Adobe campus in Lehi, UT. The in-person interview was by 4 separate people/groups. First was an interview by the two developers on the team, the second was by a lead developer from a related department, the third was by the the department director and the fourth was by two people from marketing. I wasn't asked any skill assessment related questions only hypothetical questions about what I would do in certain situations.