Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

3.2

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Initial contact was quick, and I had a total of 5 interviews. This took place over the phone, and there was no face-to-face interview. Process took a bit longer as I wanted to, and I wasn't given an official offer till I verbally accepted the position. Constantly had to reach out to the recruiter to get a reply, but response was fast.

Interview Questions
    The only disappointment was that the package was lower than what was initially discussed during the first call with the recruiter. They said Finance got the number wrong.

Implementation Consultant/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Started with an initial phone conversation with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. The on-site interview was next, which included a technical written and face to face with other managers. Questions in the written was more detailed and extensive but not difficult. Everyone was very professional and they like what they do.

Interview Questions
    • They did ask about my family situation which was odd, never had that asked before. - Unexpected.   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Was first approached via an Adobe recruiter via LinkedIn, spoke a couple of times and was given an online technical test. The test itself was fairly straight forward. Spoke with the hiring manager next, then was finally brought in for the in-person interview. During the in-person I was given another technical exam which was more complex and covered a wider array of topics. I interviewed with three people including the hiring manager and one of my peers. Throughout the whole process the interviews were a combination of technical and company fit questions. Everyone was very friendly and professional throughout the whole process especially the recruiter who was constantly in contact and made the process seamless.

Interview Questions
    • There was an I++ question on the technical exam that was unexpected and gave me some difficulty.   Answer Question
    Initial offer was quite fair but you can always negotiate for a bit more.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I was contacted online by a department head and asked if I'd be interested in applying for a specific position. What followed was a very quick, but intense interviewing process. In the course of a week and a half I had 6 hour long phone interviews, a day trip up to Boston to meet with the hiring manager, an overnight out to Utah to meet the team, had to provide a portfolio of my work, and give an hour long presentation. While it made for a very difficult and intense week (while still working full time), I appreciated that the process did not drag on needlessly.

Interview Questions
    • How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

There are two rounds: a phone screen and an on-site interviews. The phone screen asks about your previous projects and your goal in career. We only did one simple technical question writing a factorial function (be careful of edge cases and input errors). Got to the on-site interview meeting with the manager and two other people on the team. The manager asks out vision and goal and another simple technical question. The second person asks two more harder technical questions, but still not too hard. The final one asks a brain teaser and an object-oriented design.

Interview Questions
    • (1) Factorial and Fibonacci functions (recursion, trade-off, what if we want to call it several times?)
      (2) Given a binary tree, return another tree with reverse in-order traversal.
      (3) Find output and bugs in a given program.
      (4) Design an object-oriented program for a library (emphasis on users, types of books, check-out, return)
        Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   Answer Question
    Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe.

I was initially contacted via email. We setup a time to do a phone interview within a day or two after the initial contact. The phone interview was with an extremely young and new employee for Adobe and she simply asked about my background relating to the job description. Then she asked me for a few questions after which she said she had taken some notes and I would be contacted by another hiring manager in the near future. It was simple and it felt generic.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing except for if I liked lead generation and what experience I had with it.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe.

This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Purchasing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

I was originally hired as a part-time employee but the interview process was still intense.

I had another job offer so I disclosed what it was and they offered me $1.00 more per hour. I was hired as a part-time employee but I'm now a salaried full-time employee.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in January 2014.

Initially communicated with hiring manager because of employee connection, but the first official communication came from the department's recruiting resources. The interview process went very quickly, consisting of about 7 interviews from various levels within the org. The recruiter was quite passive-aggressive, which almost completely turned me off to the job opportunity in the first place, but the compensation and other intangible benefits kept me on board.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate based on research and past experience at the company a significant salary increase.