Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

3.2

Experience Design Internship Interview

Phone interview. Went through my portfolio.

Web Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

I was originally contacted by a recruiter and run through quite a maze. They wanted to move quickly for fear of losing the funding for the position, which was an immediate red flag. Within the next week I went through 7 half hour interviews with various consultants, and talked to a total of 9 people, and that was before even talking with the hiring manager. The 30 minute interviews were not a good use of time. It was generally 20 minutes of me running through my experiences and only 10 minutes for questions. Every interview covered basically the same thing making it extremely monotonous and it felt like a waste of time. They wanted me to hold time on my calendar to fly and meet tyhe hiring manager, but would not confirm dates or times for the flight until the day before - which doesn't work when you are a single parent. It was truly one of the worst interview experiences in my career and I doubt I would ever work for the company based on what I had gone through.

Interview Questions
    • The only difficult question related to how I would deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

The interview process completely turned me off to the company plus the need to fill the position or else risk losing the funding.

Public Relations Product Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I got connected to Adobe through their University Recruiting team. After interviewing with an HR rep on campus, I was contacted for multiple rounds of phone interviews after. I first spoke with the hiring manager and then also his boss and employees on his team. The entire process took about a month, but it helped me get a better picture of who I will be working with. Another thing to be noted is that if Adobe is interested in you for multiple positions, you will have to interview separately for all of them. For example, if you are offered a position at the Lehi office and the San Jose office you will have to speak to both hiring managers and both of their teams. The interviews seem to quickly rack up.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question I received was when I was asked what types of social medias college students seemed to be embracing and which were being left behind. Generally, after talking to the university recruiter, the majority of questions were centered around trying to figure out what I really wanted out of this internship.   Answer Question
    I honestly felt no need to negotiate as their offer was extremely competitive and far exceeded my expectations.

Intern Interview

First round is a phone interview and the second could be either in the form of a super day or an in office interview. It was a pretty straight forward and simple process.

Senior Software Developer Interview

worked as consultant , become FT

User Experience Designer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in February 2013.

I had actually met my manager-to-be at my university's career fair. I followed up with him about 6 months later inquiring about an internship position, to which he said he would look into it. About a week after that, a recruiter found me on LinkedIn and contacted me regarding a possible internship position at Adobe. She followed up by scheduling a phone interview with the manager. After that, they decided to fly me onsite for an interview. The interview lasted the better part of a day, during which I had several rounds of interviews with different individuals within the company.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part of the interview was a one-on-one meeting with a lead product manager dealing with one of their existing products. I was put on the spot to examine the current interface and provide my thoughts on what to change or what not to change. It was fairly intimidating because I had no idea how the product is used, barring the quick intro/explanation the product manager provided me with.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. I felt what they offered for me was pretty good pay for an internship (and much more than I had ever made) - so I said yes pretty much on the spot. Also, because they have a dedicated intern program, they most likely have set pay rates.

Enterprise Sales Intern Interview

Contacted by recruiter through phone and email. First round is just bunch of questions about my experience and why I am interested in Adobe. Unfortunately the location of the position is out-of-state, so I decided to not move forward to second round. Process is pretty fast, got the interview invitation early the week and get a reply next week.

Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe.

great process. really enjoyed the people i met with. a fist rate organization. I cant wait to get started. I hope I do well.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Adobe in December 2013.

Email correspondence led to phone interviews. The last phone interview was a conference call with a hiring manager and two developers.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Adobe.

I applied through my university and was invited to interview after 2 weeks. Process continued with several phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions asking name a situation where you used a particular skill. I was asked to explain experiences and skills on my resume further as well.   Answer Question