Adobe

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

The hiring process started off with a phone interview with hiring manager, and then I was invited on-site where I had face-to-face interviews with 4 engineer on the team, the recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviews were pretty straight-forward. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions regarding past experience.

Interview Questions
    • The company uses scrum for project planning; so, they asked lots of questions regarding scrum, past experience, pros/cons, etc.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Started with an initial phone conversation with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. The on-site interview was next, which included a technical written and face to face with other managers. Questions in the written was more detailed and extensive but not difficult. Everyone was very professional and they like what they do.

Interview Questions
    • They did ask about my family situation which was odd, never had that asked before. - Unexpected.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   Answer Question
    Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I was contacted online by a department head and asked if I'd be interested in applying for a specific position. What followed was a very quick, but intense interviewing process. In the course of a week and a half I had 6 hour long phone interviews, a day trip up to Boston to meet with the hiring manager, an overnight out to Utah to meet the team, had to provide a portfolio of my work, and give an hour long presentation. While it made for a very difficult and intense week (while still working full time), I appreciated that the process did not drag on needlessly.

Interview Questions
    • How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Was first approached via an Adobe recruiter via LinkedIn, spoke a couple of times and was given an online technical test. The test itself was fairly straight forward. Spoke with the hiring manager next, then was finally brought in for the in-person interview. During the in-person I was given another technical exam which was more complex and covered a wider array of topics. I interviewed with three people including the hiring manager and one of my peers. Throughout the whole process the interviews were a combination of technical and company fit questions. Everyone was very friendly and professional throughout the whole process especially the recruiter who was constantly in contact and made the process seamless.

Interview Questions
    • There was an I++ question on the technical exam that was unexpected and gave me some difficulty.   Answer Question
    Initial offer was quite fair but you can always negotiate for a bit more.

Intern Interview

First round is a phone interview and the second could be either in the form of a super day or an in office interview. It was a pretty straight forward and simple process.

Senior Software Developer Interview

worked as consultant , become FT

Enterprise Sales Intern Interview

Contacted by recruiter through phone and email. First round is just bunch of questions about my experience and why I am interested in Adobe. Unfortunately the location of the position is out-of-state, so I decided to not move forward to second round. Process is pretty fast, got the interview invitation early the week and get a reply next week.

Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe.

great process. really enjoyed the people i met with. a fist rate organization. I cant wait to get started. I hope I do well.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

I applied through my university and was invited to interview after 2 weeks. Process continued with several phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions asking name a situation where you used a particular skill. I was asked to explain experiences and skills on my resume further as well.   Answer Question