Adobe Legal Intern Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

There was an initial phone interview that was set up by a recruiter for Adobe. I applied with my resume and was contacted by the recruiter. After phone interview I was selected for an office interview. Then called into office for round of interviews with team attorneys.

Interview Questions
I accepted their offer because it seemed great for what I wanted. No negotiation was necessary.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in December 2008.

I was first interviewed by two lawyers. However, two more lawyers started trickling in as they were done with their meetings or merely running late. A fifth lawyer was included over speaker phone once everyone was in the room. They asked basic questions, most revolving around my resume and work experience. Typical interview, really.

Legal Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2010.

I had three half hour phone interviews (four were originally scheduled, but something came up).

I was asked about why I wanted to work for Adobe, why I was interested in an in-house legal internship and about my background and skills.

All of my interviewers were extremely professional and provided great information.

One of my interviewers was pretty tough, but remaining calm and focused and perfectly honest was all that the interviewer was looking for.

Interview Questions
    I asked to split my summer, which they agreed to. We did not negotiate on compensation and it was pretty clear that there wasn't room to negotiate. That said, I was very happy with the offer and didn't feel any need to negotiate.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!