Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Interview Details – Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Question – Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Question – There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Interview Details – First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
Interview process was good.

Interview Question – finding an element in rotated sorted array.   View Answers (2)

User Experience Designer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

Interview Details – One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

Interview Details – First Faced the written test and then there was first round of interview . Got rejected there . I was asked few puzzles, which I could not answer ( more than 1 hour interview )

Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in September 2009.

Interview Details – first round was of general reasoning and quant. second ally two technical round followed by skill test.wonderful career opportunity if gets selected in adobe.

Interview Questions

• aptitude test involves maths,reasoning and non verbal reasoning   Answer Question
  • skill test domain specific -java,c++,oops,networking .everything integrated in one paper.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Noida (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in January 2008.

Interview Details – it was nice discussion.. interviewer helped me when I was going in wrong direction.

Interview Question – OOPS, database   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Coordial

Software Engineer I Interview

Software Engineer I
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly their was a aptitude test which consists three sections 1. anaytical reasoning 2.Quantitive ability
3. C Language
Then on the basis of Aptitude sshort-listed 12 students, 4 rounds of Interview
1. HR
2. C and data structure
3. Networking and Operating system
4. Again DS and Problem solving

Interview Questions

• Did you work on Android ????   View Answer
  • Puzzle question: A Floating ship contains 1 stone , If I drop that stone in sea,,What will happen with water level??? Is it increase or decrease n why??   View Answers (5)

Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very good process. Quite fast..Mostly focused on puzzles and problem solving, test case writing. Some data structures concept learnt in college days

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No. Adobe does almost no negotiation

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

Interview Details – Dont try to fake anything, be honest. show your skills and you will get selected.

Interview Question – linked list questions   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice in New Delhi, India. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.