Adobe Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

3.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

First Faced the written test and then there was first round of interview . Got rejected there . I was asked few puzzles, which I could not answer ( more than 1 hour interview )

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in September 2009.

first round was of general reasoning and quant. second ally two technical round followed by skill test.wonderful career opportunity if gets selected in adobe.

Interview Questions
    • aptitude test involves maths,reasoning and non verbal reasoning   Answer Question
    • skill test domain specific -java,c++,oops,networking .everything integrated in one paper.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in January 2008.

it was nice discussion.. interviewer helped me when I was going in wrong direction.

Coordial

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Firstly their was a aptitude test which consists three sections 1. anaytical reasoning 2.Quantitive ability
    3. C Language
    Then on the basis of Aptitude sshort-listed 12 students, 4 rounds of Interview
    1. HR
    2. C and data structure
    3. Networking and Operating system
    4. Again DS and Problem solving

Interview Questions
    • Did you work on Android ????   View Answer
    • Puzzle question: A Floating ship contains 1 stone , If I drop that stone in sea,,What will happen with water level??? Is it increase or decrease n why??   View Answers (5)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in September 2010.

It was a very good process. Quite fast..Mostly focused on puzzles and problem solving, test case writing. Some data structures concept learnt in college days

Interview Questions
    No. Adobe does almost no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

Dont try to fake anything, be honest. show your skills and you will get selected.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!