Adobe

3.6

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2014.

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions
    • C string manipulation. bash script. etc   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in April 2012.

Firstly their was a aptitude test which consists three sections 1. anaytical reasoning 2.Quantitive ability
    3. C Language
    Then on the basis of Aptitude sshort-listed 12 students, 4 rounds of Interview
    1. HR
    2. C and data structure
    3. Networking and Operating system
    4. Again DS and Problem solving

Interview Questions
    • Did you work on Android ????   View Answer
    • Puzzle question: A Floating ship contains 1 stone , If I drop that stone in sea,,What will happen with water level??? Is it increase or decrease n why??   View Answers (7)

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe in August 2011.

3 - Written( [Logical Reasoning(15 marks) + General Aptitide(30 marks)](1 hour) + 10 C questions(1 hour) + coding questions(1 hour)).
    4 - Personel Interviews ( 3 Tech + 1 HR)

Software Developer Interview

A written test 3 hours ,
    four round of interviews (3 techincal + 1 HR ).
    More information can be obtain on website of adobe india .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Adobe in June 2011.

The overall process consisted of 3 written tests followed by five techincal interviews and one HR interview round. All the interviews were 1:1. The interviewers were really cooperative and understanding. The techincal questions involved coding, data structures algorithms and operating system concepts

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

First Faced the written test and then there was first round of interview . Got rejected there . I was asked few puzzles, which I could not answer ( more than 1 hour interview )