Adobe

Adobe Program Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adobe in October 2011.

Phone Call then individual interviews

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions about working with difficult people   Answer Question
Yes was able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

First of all it was pretty surprising and unfortunate that what I went through during the interview process is already experienced by others. I was headhunted for this role directly by Adobe HR, who later scheduled 3 telephonic interviews. One by one, on separate days, I sailed through all these 3 interviews answering almost everything that was asked. Each interview went well above 1 hr. I was given impression both from interviewer and HR that i was the best :). later they called me for 1:1 for which I took off from my office. This interview also went great. 10-15 days later when I didn't get any update, i enquired the HR and got to know that position has been moved to another city. Contradicting this statement later, they said there is some reorganization going on within the unit. I was pissed not becoz i wasn't selected but the whole process seemed fake and perhaps HR just wanted to achieve their targets to appease higher management.

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

The process was pretty standard, the phone call followed my application online. I reviewed with someone who sounded like they were in HR and was given a time for the interview with the 'team'. I came in a week later and was brought to a room where I met with three different people, one at a time.

Interview Questions

It was not in the industry I was looking for more experience in- I chose to decline and pursue another offer.