Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recent Graduate Position Interview

Recent Graduate Position
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in May 2011.

Interview Details – Position was for a recent college graduate position on the Digital Production Suite team. I was called by a recruiter at Adobe to come in to interview with the team. It happened on a single day - 5 interview, one hour each, back to back. Everybody I spoke to was extremely friendly and conversational. The position was supposed to be for somebody with a computer science background, but they were intrigued with my degrees in business and math so decided to interview me. Normally, there would have been algorithmic problem solving questions, but since I didn't have the comp. sci. background, they asked me general problem solving questions instead. I didn't hear from them for two weeks so I checked back in with recruiter. He called to tell me that they ultimately went with somebody in computer science.

Interview Question – What are some changes you would need to make when designing this program for an international audience?   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!