Adobe Sales Interview Questions

1.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

This was for a contract to hire position. I interviewed on the phone, then was asked to interview in person with the individual who I spoke with on the phone as well as their manager. I completed the second interview (in-person with manager and manager of manager). I sent a thank you letter to bother individuals and did not hear back. After a week I sent another email to follow-up and did not receive a response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Sale Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Hiring process took months because managers was very busy. But when it started it was very unformel and just a good chat about business contribution and how to deal with customers. They was not honest about my role in the compayn and the level of seniority was changed in downwards direction.

Interview Questions

• I was requested to translate my documentation to another language.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company have very good insight to salery level. And are a marketleader.