Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in August 2010.

Interview Details – This was for a contract to hire position. I interviewed on the phone, then was asked to interview in person with the individual who I spoke with on the phone as well as their manager.

I completed the second interview (in-person with manager and manager of manager). I sent a thank you letter to bother individuals and did not hear back. After a week I sent another email to follow-up and did not receive a response.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales
Munich (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe in August 2010.

Interview Details – As it is common in US/International companies the process is long and some times you dont geht the reason behind some tasks.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.