Adobe

Updated Nov 14, 2014

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

Public Relations Product Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I got connected to Adobe through their University Recruiting team. After interviewing with an HR rep on campus, I was contacted for multiple rounds of phone interviews after. I first spoke with the hiring manager and then also his boss and employees on his team. The entire process took about a month, but it helped me get a better picture of who I will be working with. Another thing to be noted is that if Adobe is interested in you for multiple positions, you will have to interview separately for all of them. For example, if you are offered a position at the Lehi office and the San Jose office you will have to speak to both hiring managers and both of their teams. The interviews seem to quickly rack up.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question I received was when I was asked what types of social medias college students seemed to be embracing and which were being left behind. Generally, after talking to the university recruiter, the majority of questions were centered around trying to figure out what I really wanted out of this internship.   Answer Question
    I honestly felt no need to negotiate as their offer was extremely competitive and far exceeded my expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

I had a total of 5 telephone interviews for a 3 month contract.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay training with the current person doing the job? We will be letting her know her contract is ending next week.   Answer Question

Security Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

You will be initially contacted by a recruiter informing you about the date and time of your interview. You will have 3-4 rounds of interview depending on your team. In the last round you will talk to the HR who will talk to you about some non-technical aspects of the job.

Interview Questions
    • 1st and the 2nd rounds of interviews are tough. The most difficult questions were about DEP/ASLR. Knowing just the definition is not good enough, you should understand where these concepts are applied and where they can be exploited.   View Answer
    Did negotitate just because I had offers from different companies like Nvidia, and VMware.

Senior Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2011.

I saw an ad on LinkedIn for another position, but decided I didn't like the work. A few weeks later, the recruiter contacted me regarding this position. Did a phone interview with hiring manager and was asked to come in for the interview.

The face to face interview included individual sessions with engineering staff, QE and managers.

Interview Questions
    • General JavaScript questions including scope, closures, etc.   Answer Question
    • Architect an ecommerce payment gateway.   Answer Question
    • Write a fibonacci method and explain why the recursive option is dangerous in JS.   Answer Question
    I was able to get them to increase initial salary offer. They also increased stock (REI) grant, but would not budge on cash signing bonus.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in July 2011.

My interview process was really light. The team that I wanted to work me invited me in the office. I had one by one interview with all of them and then we went out for lunch and discuss more about my background and things that I can add to a specific project.

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in June 2011.

It was smooth hiring process.Initially i got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduling dates then i had phone interview with group product manager.

Interview Questions
    Prepare well based on your resume

Software QE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2010.

There were several rounds of phone interviews. These were mainly me talking about my experience and being asked questions based on my experience. I was also asked technical questions on language of my preference. In one of the phone interview I was asked to write code with screen sharing.

This was followed by 4 hours of in person interview, which included lunch. During interviews I was asked to write code on white board and solve puzzle.

Interview Questions
    • Programming questions were a variation of sorting algorithms.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adobe in June 2010.

Enjoyed talking with the potential team members.