Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Relations Product Intern Interview

Public Relations Product Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got connected to Adobe through their University Recruiting team. After interviewing with an HR rep on campus, I was contacted for multiple rounds of phone interviews after. I first spoke with the hiring manager and then also his boss and employees on his team. The entire process took about a month, but it helped me get a better picture of who I will be working with. Another thing to be noted is that if Adobe is interested in you for multiple positions, you will have to interview separately for all of them. For example, if you are offered a position at the Lehi office and the San Jose office you will have to speak to both hiring managers and both of their teams. The interviews seem to quickly rack up.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question I received was when I was asked what types of social medias college students seemed to be embracing and which were being left behind. Generally, after talking to the university recruiter, the majority of questions were centered around trying to figure out what I really wanted out of this internship.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I honestly felt no need to negotiate as their offer was extremely competitive and far exceeded my expectations.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – I had a total of 5 telephone interviews for a 3 month contract.

Interview Question – Are you okay training with the current person doing the job? We will be letting her know her contract is ending next week.   Answer Question

Security Research Intern Interview

Security Research Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

Interview Details – You will be initially contacted by a recruiter informing you about the date and time of your interview. You will have 3-4 rounds of interview depending on your team. In the last round you will talk to the HR who will talk to you about some non-technical aspects of the job.

Interview Question – 1st and the 2nd rounds of interviews are tough. The most difficult questions were about DEP/ASLR. Knowing just the definition is not good enough, you should understand where these concepts are applied and where they can be exploited.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did negotitate just because I had offers from different companies like Nvidia, and VMware.

User Experience Designer Interview

User Experience Designer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in July 2011.

Interview Details – My interview process was really light. The team that I wanted to work me invited me in the office. I had one by one interview with all of them and then we went out for lunch and discuss more about my background and things that I can add to a specific project.

Interview Question – How do you solve a design problem without computer?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in June 2010.

Interview Details – Enjoyed talking with the potential team members.

Senior Computer Scientist Interview

Senior Computer Scientist
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in November 2011.

Interview Details – I saw an ad on LinkedIn for another position, but decided I didn't like the work. A few weeks later, the recruiter contacted me regarding this position. Did a phone interview with hiring manager and was asked to come in for the interview.

The face to face interview included individual sessions with engineering staff, QE and managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to get them to increase initial salary offer. They also increased stock (REI) grant, but would not budge on cash signing bonus.

Software QE Developer Interview

Software QE Developer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in December 2010.

Interview Details – There were several rounds of phone interviews. These were mainly me talking about my experience and being asked questions based on my experience. I was also asked technical questions on language of my preference. In one of the phone interview I was asked to write code with screen sharing.

This was followed by 4 hours of in person interview, which included lunch. During interviews I was asked to write code on white board and solve puzzle.

Interview Question – Programming questions were a variation of sorting algorithms.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Product Marketing Intern
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was smooth hiring process.Initially i got a call from HR asking for my availability and scheduling dates then i had phone interview with group product manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Prepare well based on your resume

Release Manager Interview

Release Manager
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in January 2009.

Interview Details – First interviewed by the company recruiter, then interviewed by the manager of the open position. Next, I was interviewed by a team of 6 people which they did not prepare me for. I was told to be at the San Francisco office by 9am. I arrived and they took me to a conference room where I waited by myself while person after person came in and asked me questions. At one point I asked if I could go to lunch. They said "yes" but they would not permit me to eat at the on site cafe. I had to leave the building and come back for more interviewing. Eventually, I was let go at 5pm. It wasn't a very organized interview. I was not hired but I felt okay. I didn't care for the interview process at all.

Interview Question – Do you know what a daily SCRUM is?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Francisco, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in May 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a contract position. The recruiter found my resume online. I had an initial conversation with the recuriter that lasted about 25 minutes. The job requirements were very generic. My resume was forwarded to the hiring manager and a 45 minute phone screening with the hiring manager was scheduled for the following week. The interviewer was 25 minutes late for the call. When I did speak to her, she did not ask if I wanted to reschedule. She provided a brief overview of the position and the composition of her team. The interview only lasted 20 minutes as she had a hard stop in order to prep for her next meeting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.