Adobe Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Mar 14, 2015
Updated Mar 14, 2015

Financial Analyst Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe.

Slow, but very organized. The interview was fairly easy, 4 individual interviews about 30 minutes each. They want to see if you're a good fit, mostly behavioral questions. They want to know if you will get along with the people in the company, as well as the team. Interviewers are laid back and friendly and will walk through your resume and ask specifics.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to work with a difficult group   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in February 2015.

Phone interview with recruiter, then hiring manager, then with the person currently in the position. On site interview with hiring manager and 2 other team members.
    Going on site was very easy and well planned.

Interview Questions
    • What sites do you visit to keep up to date on industry news?
      What events might effect the distribution of our product?

Answer Question

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job �� The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

Adobe had a booth at the career fair. I talked with the guys and gave them my resume, I had an interview with them the next day. Within a couple days I got an email inviting me to their main office in San Jose California. They paid for my flight and hotel as well as a $50 Visa card for taxi fairs. The interview was on a Monday and there were about 43 people interviewing for the job and I believe they were filling 15 spots. The interview was with 2 senior sales managers who were pretty cool guys. About 4 days later I got a phone call saying they liked me and wanted to have one more guy talk to me through Adobe Connect (like Skype). Not really sure what his role was but it was about 3 weeks after that they decided to offer the job to someone else. Bummer... Still seem like an awesome company to work for.

Adobe Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

I was invited to San Jose to interview for the Adobe Sales Academy in November 2014. There were about 30 other candidates with me during the day I interviewed (they also interviewed more candidates the day before). We got a tour of the HQ, then ate lunch with sales managers, followed by an interview. Candidates also had to turn in a presentation assignment before the interview. I was interviewed by two sales managers, and the entire interview lasted about 15 minutes (for a 30 minute interview slot). I gave my presentation, and they asked me follow-up questions, as well as questions regarding my experience and skills. I got a call from the recruiter shortly after my interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

Received a better offer from another company.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

I submitted my application through a current employee (Adobe places high value on internal referrals so if possible, take that approach). First was an initial screening by HR person - asking things about experience, interest, salary expectations, reason for leaving, etc.

This was followed by a phone screening that involved questions to gauge my general skill levels in different areas. Subsequent to that was a three hour on-site interview with 6 people covering different angles (technical, functional, management, etc.). And one of the senior manager couldn't do the onsite interview so there was one more phone interview after that :)

Anyways, this gave me an impression that the group I was joining was very thorough and specific about what they were looking for, so when they made me an offer - I was happy to accept it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

I applied online, had a couple phone screen (background chat & coding) with the hiring manager and a machine learning scientist, went onsite to San Jose office.

In case you haven't heard about it, Adobe is also in the marketing cloud business now. And so that's probably why they're hiring a bit more of people in data science. I was interviewed with one of such team. The overall scheduling and interviews are well arranged. A mixture of coding, statistics and modeling problems are tested. I wish there was timely feedback after all the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question
    I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

It was pretty straight forward. I had a telephone call with the computer scientist and then onsite discussion with 4 other team members. They never asked anything tough and were asking very general questions.

Lead Qualification Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

The interview process was nerve racking. The question were straight forward and difficult at times. The questions were in reference to my skillset and how I can become of value to the company.