Adobe

2.9

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job �� The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

I applied online, had a couple phone screen (background chat & coding) with the hiring manager and a machine learning scientist, went onsite to San Jose office.

In case you haven't heard about it, Adobe is also in the marketing cloud business now. And so that's probably why they're hiring a bit more of people in data science. I was interviewed with one of such team. The overall scheduling and interviews are well arranged. A mixture of coding, statistics and modeling problems are tested. I wish there was timely feedback after all the interviews were done.

Interview Questions
    • some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question
    I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2014.

It was pretty straight forward. I had a telephone call with the computer scientist and then onsite discussion with 4 other team members. They never asked anything tough and were asking very general questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

The hiring process started off with a phone interview with hiring manager, and then I was invited on-site where I had face-to-face interviews with 4 engineer on the team, the recruiter and the hiring manager. The interviews were pretty straight-forward. They mostly consisted of behavioral questions regarding past experience.

Interview Questions
    • The company uses scrum for project planning; so, they asked lots of questions regarding scrum, past experience, pros/cons, etc.   Answer Question

Quality Engneering Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe in November 2013.

- Disinterested hiring manager did not even read the resume before interview
    - Haphazard and disorganized as the management team had already selected an internal candidate
    - The interview process was a sham to satisfy some vague hiring guidelines
    - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
    - Each Interviewer had a totally different understanding of the job and tasks.
    - Recruiters were nice and courteous.

Interview Questions
    • - How many gas stations in San Jose.
      - Questions were mostly unrelated to position.
      - Extremely detailed expertise in particular testing tool required.
        Answer Question

Dead End position and sensing the group is on the chopping block.

Saas Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe in October 2013.

I was not formally interviewed as I was referred by a previous employeer. The interview was not formal but was in person and involved a couple hours walking around and talking about technical experience, solving particular technical problems. What language / technology would you use for this, why? We have this problem in our current release. How would you research and address this on the job? One of the harder parts was the process of getting the position. It can take a while for a new position can be approved.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was in the form of a conversation and not particularly formal so I can't really put down the most difficult question. I believe my experience to be atypical, but in general be ready to jump on technical problems, ask questions about the team, be familiar with the type of work you want to be hired for and ready to discuss any related topic.   Answer Question
    No benefits negotiation. There was wiggle room for the starting salary and sign-on bonus but the offer came in higher than I expected so I didn't negotiate more. I also discussed time off with my hiring manager but with the flexible time off benefits there wasn't much that needed to be asked for.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe in June 2013.

Initial interview with Recruiter then technical round of interviews and lastly a behaviourial type interview with the Manager.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Very organized, process driven large company. You meet with peers and boss. It is a very hierarchical company, but there is some sense of matrix input from product development and marketing peers.

Interview Questions
    • People ask good questions, but not unexpected curveballs. Most questions are about candidate's background. One or two questions about "how would you handle" a given situation.   Answer Question
    There was room for discussion re. compensation...not huge swing, but worth having a concersation.