Adobe

Employer Engaged

Adobe Senior Program Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in March 2012.

In keeping with Adobe's practical view on the world my interview was focused on culture fit and ability to solve real world problems.

I didn't get any "how many doorknobs in the city" kind of questions. Instead I had a series of conversations where interviewers probed my ability to solve tough problems they were currently facing (too many features, not enough time, too few resources - you know, the basics).

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question was one the interviewers were then struggling with. They were trying to integrate branched codebases in different states for a premature release. I worked with the panel and walked through several possible solutions only to find none worked.   View Answer
Simple. I worked with HR and was specific about my requirements. HR managed my requirements and expectations professionally.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in September 2011.

communication and planning around the interview was good. Questions mostly related to Project Management scenarios and how to handle them.

Senior Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in August 2011.

Initial communications were through HR followed by a phone screen from the hiring manager. I was brought in for a full day of interviews, most local, one via video conference. It was standard stuff - why are you considering Adobe, what products have you used, etc.

While I absolutely loved my conversations with the architect and marketing person, I had the exact opposite vibe from the program manager people. Their questions were very abstract and they seemed pretty wound up.

Interview Questions
    • How would you take control of an in-progress project that was late, over budget and whose team wasn't getting along.   View Answer

I didn't have a good vibe from the people in the group.