Adobe Senior Storage Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in October 2011.

The interview was with 3 separate groups: the team leads, the entire storage team, and the manager alone.

All the interviews went well and I felt confident of my skills and the answers I provided. That said, Adobe is HUGE. They manage around 20 Pb of storage nationwide. As such, they require a person with a large amount of scripting knowledge in order to perform mass changes all at once. The 1-on-1 interview with the manager was a little strange. He asked some questions that were nearly impossible for me to answer. I was uneasy talking to him and he did not make me feel very comfortable. The workplace seems very modern and darkly-lit. The nearby cafe(s) made it feel as if I were in a hip little bistro the whole time - the smell of coffee was overwhelming.

The people were very nice and I would not have minded working with the team members.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!