Adobe

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Adobe in December 2013.

Interview Details – Email correspondence led to phone interviews. The last phone interview was a conference call with a hiring manager and two developers.

Interview Question – Why did you tackle your most challenging problem?   Answer Question

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

Interview Details – I joined Adobe in the colleague hire process. There was a paper test followed by two rounds of face-to-face interviews. The paper test covered most of basic computer technologies and theories, such as OS principles, algorithms, network principles, etc. And face-to-face interviews mainly focused on my previous project experience at college.

Interview Question – Basic knowledge on programming and computer technology: like what's happening in a Java Virtual Machine at execution time.   Answer Question

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Interview was really awesome. It was almost as though I was talking to friends about my passion etc.

Interview Question – Not really sure what to write here since there none   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in August 2011.

Interview Details – A written test 3 hours ,
four round of interviews (3 techincal + 1 HR ).
More information can be obtain on website of adobe india .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – yes

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.