Adobe

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in February 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke to them at campus career fair. They gave me an on campus interview for the next day. Following that interview, candidates that did well were invited for an on-site, a month later. Met up with a bunch of teams on the first day and Interviewed with multiple teams the next day.

Interview Question – Write a function that takes in an integer N and returns the sum for all numbers between 1 to N excluding multiples of 3 and 5.   View Answers (2)

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2013.

Interview Details – Met at Career Fair, had an on-campus interview which I passed, then moved onto the on-site interview, which lasted 2 days. They paid all transportation fees and provided lodging and food for out-of-state and international students. On the first day, there was a career fair event where we got to meet a lot of the groups in Adobe and wrote down our favorite groups. The second day, we had a personal interview with the groups in which we had a good match (they wanted you and you wanted to work with them).

Interview Question – Find the minimum element in a rotated array in O(log n) time.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details – Initially recruited at a college career fair and scheduled for an on-campus interview the next day that was more to get to know me than test my skills. I was was then invited to attend a selective mock-career fair on the Adobe campus that allowed me to meet the various teams. A mutual ranking system was set up for candidates and teams to select who they would like to interview the following day with the highest mutual matches set up. I interviewed three different teams in the company the next day.

Interview Question – Implement a program to accept an input file containing file paths separated by slashes and lines and build a directory system representing the data paths.   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!