Adobe Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in February 2012.

I imagined myself in the position based on the job requirement, and my feeling was – ‘perfect’. Applied. Found someone for baby care, paid 30$. I was interviewed for around 5 minutes. I was asked abt my past experience. That person tried to dig into one area. It was little difficult for her to get it because that person was pre-occupied with certain idea (I guess). That person sounded perfect, professional and technically sharp as well. I cursed my day, pronunciation/accent when that person changed voice to make me feel – I cannot get you…, waste of time. I thought it is reasonable from her side. But I did not feel same when I realized, she hadn’t even look at first page of my resume and don’t know about my background….. And funny thing is I was asked to read the job requirement I applied. Then I was informed, my resume was routed to the wrong table. I applied for job ‘A’, interviewed for job ‘B’. Fair enough,.. happens. That person said bye to me saying another person will interview me. I was hoping a call/ email but nobody has contacted me regarding this.
It’s their decision/ right to choose who they want. No complain, just experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

The overall recruiting process was painfully long, lasting about 3 months! First off a 30-45 minutes phone screening, followed by a week long practical home assignment (medium difficulty) and then there were 4 face to face (both 1:1 and group) interviewes.

As for the quality of the process and people: HR representative asked the same boring questions (future plans, most challenging task, most difficult situation involving bashing your manager) and the technical guys strived to impress me with their so-called knowledge. As it stood, I later worked with some of the technical people and found that they were simply show-offs...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, except the "tricky" way of asking simple questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. You either take it or leave it.

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in June 2008.

The recruiters got my number from LinkedIn and scheduled me for an 1 hour interview with the technical staff.
    They asked me a lot of questions about my current job and about software testing in general.
    Unfortunately they were looking for a Software Tester and not for a real Software QA. Once this was clear enough, I have told them I am not interested anymore and we agree to stop.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between White Box testing and Black Box testing?   View Answer

It wasn't what I was looking for.

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!