Adobe Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

4.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a job opportunity via LinkedIn, completed the pre-screening, and then was offered an opportunity to interview for a different position. I completed 5 phone interviews, 1 phone/online presentation, topic of my choosing, and one in-person presentation to a panel, again of the topic of my choosing - one key decision maker couldn't be there for it, so I offered and completed one additional in-person presentation. The process was lengthy (2+ months to receive the offer), intense (many interviews and many curveballs), but demanding in a way that engaged me and ensured that I was committed to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They were particularly interested in my ability to engage a wide audience with phone-skills and in-person presentation skills.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Solution Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process followed the typical structure beginning with a recruiter phone screen. Once completed I had a phone screen with the hiring manager and then five phone screens with peers. The people I met were all informative and open to conversations about the company / role. After passing the phone screens I was invited to the office for an additional series of interviews. It was a great opportunity to meet the extended team such as sales and product management. In addition I was requested to present a topic of my choice. I selected a topic which would be similar to what I would be selling for Adobe. Three people attended the presentation and all went well. A few days after the on site interview I received a call from the recruiter who verbally offered the position and we discussed salary. At this time I completed a background check and other required paperwork. Four days later the offer was sent to me for review and I accepted the next day. I had interviews with their top competitors as the job market was very hot. Adobe was by far the best company from benefits to market positioning. Everyone during the interview process was very professional. It made the decision much easier.

Interview Questions

• Do your homework and you will be prepared for any questions. There's a lot of available information on Adobe and their products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was contacted online by a department head and asked if I'd be interested in applying for a specific position. What followed was a very quick, but intense interviewing process. In the course of a week and a half I had 6 hour long phone interviews, a day trip up to Boston to meet with the hiring manager, an overnight out to Utah to meet the team, had to provide a portfolio of my work, and give an hour long presentation. While it made for a very difficult and intense week (while still working full time), I appreciated that the process did not drag on needlessly.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

presentation and demonstration

Negotiation

Solutions Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring is a multi-step process. The first interview was with the hiring manager. She was trying to get a general feel and establish some baseline criteria. Next step was a technical interview with some current solution consultants. In this interview, the SC's try to determine your level of expertise. If you pass this this stage, you then perform a 1 hour product demonstration to show off your demonstration and people skills. If you pass this stage, you then meet with a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager checks to make sure you'll be compatible working together.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging part was the technical conversation with the current SC's. They are looking for gaps in your knowledge and not afraid to ask tough questions.   Answer Question