Adobe Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

4.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

I was contacted online by a department head and asked if I'd be interested in applying for a specific position. What followed was a very quick, but intense interviewing process. In the course of a week and a half I had 6 hour long phone interviews, a day trip up to Boston to meet with the hiring manager, an overnight out to Utah to meet the team, had to provide a portfolio of my work, and give an hour long presentation. While it made for a very difficult and intense week (while still working full time), I appreciated that the process did not drag on needlessly.

Interview Questions
  • How would you pitch a specific product to existing customers, and explain to them the benefits that it offers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in September 2011.

presentation and demonstration

Solutions Consultant Interview

The hiring is a multi-step process. The first interview was with the hiring manager. She was trying to get a general feel and establish some baseline criteria. Next step was a technical interview with some current solution consultants. In this interview, the SC's try to determine your level of expertise. If you pass this this stage, you then perform a 1 hour product demonstration to show off your demonstration and people skills. If you pass this stage, you then meet with a Sales Manager. The Sales Manager checks to make sure you'll be compatible working together.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging part was the technical conversation with the current SC's. They are looking for gaps in your knowledge and not afraid to ask tough questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!