Adobe Systems India

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

3.6

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

On Campus.Online coding round .3 programming and rest mcqs
    4 rounds .cleared 1st round .Simple questions: thread,out-put of given example.
    One question made me think for a little while but could eventually solve it:a function crashes on return.why?how is it possible?

Interview Questions
    • None more or less everything was known   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

The process took about 2 months that included 2 online test and about 8 face to face interviews. Online test were on aptitude and programming skills. There were 7 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. All the technical interviews were based on programming skills, logical thinking and lots of riddles were asked. You should be an out of box thinker. They will ask you to write some code, then cases in which it may break and will you handle those cases in your code. They won't be accepting correct answers to all the riddles but your approach to solve them

Interview Questions
    • Riddles were difficult though they will focus on your approach.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in January 2015.

First online test through hackerrank.com. There were some 8-10 multiple questions and 12-10 programing questions and expected to be done in 2hrs. Questions were easy like- reversing linked list, recursive routine for multiplying 2 numbers etc.

Then, I was called for F2F interview rounds. First round was taken by engineering manager. He started with OOPS conceptual questions and then asked a programming question i.e. printing a BST in zigzag manner. We can do it using two stack.

Then I was taken to another person. He was curious about my work profile. Tried to ask few questions from profile. He also asked me to write strtok(). He asked to swap bytes of integer value. Then asked about hash tables etc.

Interview Questions
    • Overall it was easy experience. Don't know what they were expecting from me.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

I got the invitation from HR for the interview after completing online test. I went to the interview location at 9:30 AM and the first round happened around 12:30 PM. I had to wait for 3 hours for the first round even after completing my online test. The next round happened at 4:00 PM and the interviewer was asking questions in very rude manner.

Interview Questions
    • Write a programm for Two rectangles are overlapping with each other or not   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

One round of technical interview in written - Database basics, scripting basics, xml, programming etc. Written test was for around an hour's time. Subsequent rounds of tech and delivery/HR interview..... Interviews took around 2 - 3 hours time. Had an average experience at Adobe office environment, people were friendly and knowledgeable.....

Interview Questions
    • To rate myself on different technologies/skills   View Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in November 2014.

4 tech round 1 HR Basic test cases on word file app testing abstract test cases on lift and pen , puzzles,DS Linked list, String Permutation and combination related questions Date related problem
    Multiplication with bitwise operation

Interview Questions
    • OS related questions booting performance improvement Memory management   Answer Question

Adobe Media Optimizer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Pre-Screening (brief introduct about your profile), Written Test (technical + english) & three rounds of interview (technical and HR). Overall, its not an easy game to get selected in Adobe.

Interview Questions
    • Guys, difficulty starts at first level only. In pre screening, they just check your communication skills. They ask you brief introduction about your work profile and around 20% candidates get eliminated in this round. Next is written test (technical + english) of 30 min. Not very tough, but as competition is high, so you need to score max in this level, and around 20-30% candidates get eliminated here. 3rd round (technical interview) is quite tough. They expect you to answer their questions with explanations. Guys, its really your luck which plays crucial role in the process. If not selected, try again after 6 months, because Adobe search for best candidates in the market. Good luck   Answer Question

Solutions Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Started off as a phone call for an in -person interview scheduled with all the panels in one-go. As it so happens all the time ,I reach there and none of the panelists show up , post my close to 2 hr cab journey to reach the office on time. Post a 30 mins wait finally one of the panelists show up and she starts off with questions ranging from the architecture of a project I did 12 yrs back , to what do I do in the weekends. I was even asked - post 14 yrs in the industry ( what is the difference between authentication and authorization). Once done, to my amazement, I was told to go back home as the other panelists did not show up! However I was again coaxed to come again a week later for the other panelists interview which I took the long ride over to attend again! Post the customary 30-40 mins wait , I was promised that I would get the results on the same day but its been more than 3 days there is that deathly radio silence. Don't understand why a simple response as a 'go' or a 'no-go' is so difficult to say despite repeated requests in emails.

Interview Questions
    • Design an online ticketing systems and describe the technology stack   Answer Question

Cloud Database Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in October 2014.

hi team,
    I got call from adobe HR , schedule f2f and I go there one technical interview given then hr said one more skype round will be in future ,then schedule it and i given it ,after that they confused whether they are hiring dba or cloud engineer and finally i don't knew what happens to this opening

White Box Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in October 2014.

Got a call from employee referral
    First was a written round . 30 min c/java 45min aptitude
    Both of the were quite easy and not to forget questions were repeated so look previous year papers.

After a week got a call that is was selected an was called for interview on next week.

There were 4 rounds that day

All the questions were easy . Questions were for testing like testcase for pen, waterflow model, int86 , prime no. programmes , testcase for highway etc/. A lot of puzzels were asked all can be found on internet. Prepare puzzles well.

The after a week got a call that their response were positive but the hiring manger wants one more technical round
    This interview was held next week
    and similar questions were asked programming and puzzles not to mention you have to code in white board so be prepared.

After a week got a call from HR saying I was Selected :)

Interview Questions
    • You have clock with supercomputer behind it ,a display and apush botton. Give some algorithm so that i can find which all countries are in working hours wrt to our time.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is pending