Adobe Systems India Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2014

3.6

Software Engineer II White Box Testing In Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

I got a mail from HR about my profile being selected for the position and also the details for hiring process.
    1. I had to give two online exam on Aptitude and Java (45 mins each)
    2. Once selected, i was called for 5 Rounds of interview(4 Technical and 1 HR)
    3. After 3 rounds of interview, HR interview took place.(they skipped one tech interview)
    4. Next week i got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • What is the process of OS booting? For eg, what happens in the background when you switch on your system till you get Username and Password Fields.   View Answer
    • How do you find the Middle Node of a Linked list in one traversal?   Answer Question
    • U will get a lot of Puzzles questions.   View Answer
    • How can you sort a text file of 4Gb size in a computer system of 2 Gb ram.   View Answer
    • Programming questions to find common word, common characters, truncating a string with gaps etc.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in September 2014.

Mainly 5 rounds in which 2 are tester rounds and then HR

Good company but HR was not professionally skilled.

So I was contacted from an Staffing agency for the Interview with Adobe where they told you will have total 5 rounds of Interview and each round will be an elimination round (3 Technical 2 with Mangaer adn HR).

The most awkward experience I had that this interview was for experienced people where on average people were having 5 to 10 years of experience from different -2 reputed company.

1st unexpected round was screening round where HR asked to tell him about urself in the room where other 30-40 people are also there.
    After sometime he called around 20 people out of the room and said you people might be very good in Technical side but your communication skill is not good so you can leave now(Just like he is interviewing a fresher and checking his communication).

He was giving his feedback to a group of people where some people were serving senior role and some people were serving lead role in there organization and his feedback was that person's communication is not good and that also in front of everyone.

I think adobe is now working as BPO that's why they are looking for very good English Speaking People.

And if they only want to check communication They can do some discussion over the phone and get the idea about communication skill no need to ask the person to come there and waste the time.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Adobe Systems India.

there are total 6 rounds.Two written tests .One is online aptitute and other is technical paper based test.Then there are 3 technical focussing on projects you have worked in the past ,puzzles and coding questions.They will ask you mostly about the testcases for different situations.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were from operation system as i had not prepared for that .   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe Systems India in July 2014.

Very poor recruiting methodology. Mailed the HR multiple times for a feedback on the assessment test which I gave months ago but no reply. The interview process started with an online assessment test with 2 sections - 1.Quant and Logical Reasoning 2.Programming. After the test I got a call from another HR that they have got my resume from another source(I had submitted my resume through another portal before employee referral) and asked me to give the test again, no coordination among the team. I told them that I have already given the test so they told me to wait and will inform me the result next day. They also asked me to get my bookings for visiting the office for F2F interviews.It has been months and no reply from them even after my multiple mails. Surely they need some organization in their HR department for the same.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were on basic logical reasoning and quant but the time was less.So better be fast.The programming questions were average and there were some c syntax questions.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adobe Systems India in July 2014.

Contacted Through Linked in , First round was data structure and programming questions.How would you write a program which places 8 queens on a chess board so that they dont collide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in July 2014.

Its a long process.. Had 2 written rounds one aptitude and the other general C based. Aptitude was all about speed easy questions 'C' was very simple. You have to write code in 'C' also. Its on Interview Street. Then followed by 4-5 TR and a final HR. General questions about puzzles, algorithms, test cases, datastructures.
    The last interviews are generally stress test and aggressive. They probably check for your patience and the will to work in the company.

Non negotiable.

Senior Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Initially got a call from HR checking around availability and Role & Responsibilities and set up a F2F interview.
    During F2F interview had 4 rounds of interview with probably couple of engineers followed by Mgr & HR .

Interview Questions
    • Initial questions revolved around the role & responsiblities and nature of work and related challenges ;
      Further Qs posed revovled around analytical & logical , further culminating around current CTC expectations etc.
        Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Process started with call from the HR for written test.

It was 3 hr long written test which I cleared it is pretty simple if you search on Internet and prepare well.

It was followed by telephonic round, it was a screening round which went pretty well again it was pretty simple.

I was called for in campus interviews I went through 5 rounds mostly asking data structures, puzzles and work experience questions.

Most of the questions were present online.

Not much.

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Sales Simulations with multiple rounds with Sr. Management. One is monitored over several rounds.
    Followed by a round with the Director as well. Typically it goes on for a month before a candidate is hired.

Interview Questions
    • A sales simulation test was taken which was based on a business case study.   Answer Question

White Box Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

First round was an on campus aptitude and technical round. Pretty easy questions as they were looking for EC candidates too. All other rounds were held at there office in Noida. Three technical interviews of moderate difficulty followed by a n HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Reversal of a linked lists and giving test cases for problems seemed to be there favorite questions   Answer Question