Adobe Systems India

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

3.5

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

I got the invitation from HR for the interview after completing online test. I went to the interview location at 9:30 AM and the first round happened around 12:30 PM. I had to wait for 3 hours for the first round even after completing my online test. The next round happened at 4:00 PM and the interviewer was asking questions in very rude manner.

Interview Questions
    • Write a programm for Two rectangles are overlapping with each other or not   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

One round of technical interview in written - Database basics, scripting basics, xml, programming etc. Written test was for around an hour's time. Subsequent rounds of tech and delivery/HR interview..... Interviews took around 2 - 3 hours time. Had an average experience at Adobe office environment, people were friendly and knowledgeable.....

Interview Questions
    • To rate myself on different technologies/skills   View Answer

Adobe Media Optimizer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Pre-Screening (brief introduct about your profile), Written Test (technical + english) & three rounds of interview (technical and HR). Overall, its not an easy game to get selected in Adobe.

Interview Questions
    • Guys, difficulty starts at first level only. In pre screening, they just check your communication skills. They ask you brief introduction about your work profile and around 20% candidates get eliminated in this round. Next is written test (technical + english) of 30 min. Not very tough, but as competition is high, so you need to score max in this level, and around 20-30% candidates get eliminated here. 3rd round (technical interview) is quite tough. They expect you to answer their questions with explanations. Guys, its really your luck which plays crucial role in the process. If not selected, try again after 6 months, because Adobe search for best candidates in the market. Good luck   Answer Question

Solutions Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

Started off as a phone call for an in -person interview scheduled with all the panels in one-go. As it so happens all the time ,I reach there and none of the panelists show up , post my close to 2 hr cab journey to reach the office on time. Post a 30 mins wait finally one of the panelists show up and she starts off with questions ranging from the architecture of a project I did 12 yrs back , to what do I do in the weekends. I was even asked - post 14 yrs in the industry ( what is the difference between authentication and authorization). Once done, to my amazement, I was told to go back home as the other panelists did not show up! However I was again coaxed to come again a week later for the other panelists interview which I took the long ride over to attend again! Post the customary 30-40 mins wait , I was promised that I would get the results on the same day but its been more than 3 days there is that deathly radio silence. Don't understand why a simple response as a 'go' or a 'no-go' is so difficult to say despite repeated requests in emails.

Interview Questions
    • Design an online ticketing systems and describe the technology stack   Answer Question

White Box Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in October 2014.

Got a call from employee referral
    First was a written round . 30 min c/java 45min aptitude
    Both of the were quite easy and not to forget questions were repeated so look previous year papers.

After a week got a call that is was selected an was called for interview on next week.

There were 4 rounds that day

All the questions were easy . Questions were for testing like testcase for pen, waterflow model, int86 , prime no. programmes , testcase for highway etc/. A lot of puzzels were asked all can be found on internet. Prepare puzzles well.

The after a week got a call that their response were positive but the hiring manger wants one more technical round
    This interview was held next week
    and similar questions were asked programming and puzzles not to mention you have to code in white board so be prepared.

After a week got a call from HR saying I was Selected :)

Interview Questions
    • You have clock with supercomputer behind it ,a display and apush botton. Give some algorithm so that i can find which all countries are in working hours wrt to our time.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is pending

Software Engineer II White Box Testing In Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

I got a mail from HR about my profile being selected for the position and also the details for hiring process.
    1. I had to give two online exam on Aptitude and Java (45 mins each)
    2. Once selected, i was called for 5 Rounds of interview(4 Technical and 1 HR)
    3. After 3 rounds of interview, HR interview took place.(they skipped one tech interview)
    4. Next week i got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • What is the process of OS booting? For eg, what happens in the background when you switch on your system till you get Username and Password Fields.   View Answer
    • How do you find the Middle Node of a Linked list in one traversal?   View Answer
    • U will get a lot of Puzzles questions.   View Answer
    • How can you sort a text file of 4Gb size in a computer system of 2 Gb ram.   View Answer
    • Programming questions to find common word, common characters, truncating a string with gaps etc.   View Answer

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in September 2014.

Mainly 5 rounds in which 2 are tester rounds and then HR

Good company but HR was not professionally skilled.

So I was contacted from an Staffing agency for the Interview with Adobe where they told you will have total 5 rounds of Interview and each round will be an elimination round (3 Technical 2 with Mangaer adn HR).

The most awkward experience I had that this interview was for experienced people where on average people were having 5 to 10 years of experience from different -2 reputed company.

1st unexpected round was screening round where HR asked to tell him about urself in the room where other 30-40 people are also there.
    After sometime he called around 20 people out of the room and said you people might be very good in Technical side but your communication skill is not good so you can leave now(Just like he is interviewing a fresher and checking his communication).

He was giving his feedback to a group of people where some people were serving senior role and some people were serving lead role in there organization and his feedback was that person's communication is not good and that also in front of everyone.

I think adobe is now working as BPO that's why they are looking for very good English Speaking People.

And if they only want to check communication They can do some discussion over the phone and get the idea about communication skill no need to ask the person to come there and waste the time.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Adobe Systems India.

there are total 6 rounds.Two written tests .One is online aptitute and other is technical paper based test.Then there are 3 technical focussing on projects you have worked in the past ,puzzles and coding questions.They will ask you mostly about the testcases for different situations.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were from operation system as i had not prepared for that .   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe Systems India in July 2014.

Very poor recruiting methodology. Mailed the HR multiple times for a feedback on the assessment test which I gave months ago but no reply. The interview process started with an online assessment test with 2 sections - 1.Quant and Logical Reasoning 2.Programming. After the test I got a call from another HR that they have got my resume from another source(I had submitted my resume through another portal before employee referral) and asked me to give the test again, no coordination among the team. I told them that I have already given the test so they told me to wait and will inform me the result next day. They also asked me to get my bookings for visiting the office for F2F interviews.It has been months and no reply from them even after my multiple mails. Surely they need some organization in their HR department for the same.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were on basic logical reasoning and quant but the time was less.So better be fast.The programming questions were average and there were some c syntax questions.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adobe Systems India in July 2014.

Contacted Through Linked in , First round was data structure and programming questions.How would you write a program which places 8 queens on a chess board so that they dont collide.