Adobe Systems India

Updated Feb 21, 2015
Updated Feb 21, 2015

3.6

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

There interview mostly revlove around Data structure and Algorithm with some questions of the technology you workd upon. I will advise to run program by your own because they are more interested in writing the program instead of just discussing the concepts

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in February 2015.

There was one online coding round consisting of aptitude and C questions. The aptitude was little over the top as there were questions from area of triangle to Data Interpretation, which I really don't think would be checked by them. The C questions were on 3d array referencing, reverse doubly linked list, 2's complement. Then there were PI rounds in their office in the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Implement memcpy in C   Answer Question
    • Implement the logic(with data structure and code). A stream of data (consider integer) is coming to you, one has to predict the top k elements out of the stream at any given time. As the stream is real time there might be 1000 per second or 50 per second.   View Answer

Procedure
    1 written test. Same questions year after year.
    4 interviews. 1 HR interview and 3 technical interviews.

Different teams require C++, Java skills. Growing demand of web technologies.
    Recruiters check for
    1) Data structures and algorithms
    2) C++ questions. Especially pointers
    3) Operating Systems
    4) Design questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

3 rounds of written 4 technical face to face interviews 1 HR round each round of 45 mins to an hour. one of them extended to 1.5 hours in my case. The HR round was held over the telephone in my case, the interviewers checked for clarity of thought and honesty. so always think out loud

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

On Campus.Online coding round .3 programming and rest mcqs
    4 rounds .cleared 1st round .Simple questions: thread,out-put of given example.
    One question made me think for a little while but could eventually solve it:a function crashes on return.why?how is it possible?

Interview Questions
    • None more or less everything was known   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

The process took about 2 months that included 2 online test and about 8 face to face interviews. Online test were on aptitude and programming skills. There were 7 technical interviews and 1 HR interview. All the technical interviews were based on programming skills, logical thinking and lots of riddles were asked. You should be an out of box thinker. They will ask you to write some code, then cases in which it may break and will you handle those cases in your code. They won't be accepting correct answers to all the riddles but your approach to solve them

Interview Questions
    • Riddles were difficult though they will focus on your approach.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in January 2015.

First online test through hackerrank.com. There were some 8-10 multiple questions and 12-10 programing questions and expected to be done in 2hrs. Questions were easy like- reversing linked list, recursive routine for multiplying 2 numbers etc.

Then, I was called for F2F interview rounds. First round was taken by engineering manager. He started with OOPS conceptual questions and then asked a programming question i.e. printing a BST in zigzag manner. We can do it using two stack.

Then I was taken to another person. He was curious about my work profile. Tried to ask few questions from profile. He also asked me to write strtok(). He asked to swap bytes of integer value. Then asked about hash tables etc.

Interview Questions
    • Overall it was easy experience. Don't know what they were expecting from me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe Systems India in January 2015.

Interview scheduled through HR

Firstly an online test for Apti(objective) and java(subjective) - same as can be found on net. Then onsite F2f in noida.. took a whole day for 3 technical rounds..

some basic core java questions on oops
    add 2 now without + op and with recursion
    small memory but large data—external sorting
    remove all files with particular ext in linux
    10 boxes with 10 balls each, 9 have 10gmeach balls and 1 has 9gm balls— identify box wid 9gm in 1 electronic weight
    mirror binary tree
    abstract vs interfaces
    one case study to find all test cases for a system with 2 internal components.. these 2 components can talk safely.. but one component is being called from outside..

Hope it helps somebody.. Thanks

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

I got the invitation from HR for the interview after completing online test. I went to the interview location at 9:30 AM and the first round happened around 12:30 PM. I had to wait for 3 hours for the first round even after completing my online test. The next round happened at 4:00 PM and the interviewer was asking questions in very rude manner.

Interview Questions
    • Write a programm for Two rectangles are overlapping with each other or not   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe Systems India.

One round of technical interview in written - Database basics, scripting basics, xml, programming etc. Written test was for around an hour's time. Subsequent rounds of tech and delivery/HR interview..... Interviews took around 2 - 3 hours time. Had an average experience at Adobe office environment, people were friendly and knowledgeable.....

Interview Questions
    • To rate myself on different technologies/skills   View Answer