Adobe Systems India Interview Questions in Noida

Updated Aug 12, 2015

3.5

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

All 7-8 interviewers were friendly and didn't put me under too much stress. Questions were easy-medium. I was tested on technical ability, background, and most importantly on communication skills. There were 3-5 guesstimate questions asked. Some questions were on design, how would you design X feature of whatsapp etc, which is your favorite product and all. I was also asked to write a paragraph on what and why of product management and how I would contribute to the team and the role and the company. To and fro air tickets and transportation / logistics was taken care of by the company.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimates (2-3) like how much is the daily sales of movie tickets in Delhi.   Answer Question

Offer wasn't up to current salary.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviews at Adobe are really tough. You have to undergo multiple rounds ranging from 5-6. And these rounds they try to cover everything from Technical to Analytical to IQ. Very good interview system. But it is painful, as it takes the entire day from Morning to Evening. And at times the questions are repetitive. One thing that they do try to judge is your ingenuity and ability to learn

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

4 tech round 1 HR Basic test cases on word file app testing abstract test cases on lift and pen , puzzles,DS Linked list, String Permutation and combination related questions Date related problem Multiplication with bitwise operation

Interview Questions

• OS related questions booting performance improvement Memory management   Answer Question

White Box Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Got a call from employee referral First was a written round . 30 min c/java 45min aptitude Both of the were quite easy and not to forget questions were repeated so look previous year papers. After a week got a call that is was selected an was called for interview on next week. There were 4 rounds that day All the questions were easy . Questions were for testing like testcase for pen, waterflow model, int86 , prime no. programmes , testcase for highway etc/. A lot of puzzels were asked all can be found on internet. Prepare puzzles well. The after a week got a call that their response were positive but the hiring manger wants one more technical round This interview was held next week and similar questions were asked programming and puzzles not to mention you have to code in white board so be prepared. After a week got a call from HR saying I was Selected :)

Interview Questions

• You have clock with supercomputer behind it ,a display and apush botton. Give some algorithm so that i can find which all countries are in working hours wrt to our time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is pending

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Its a long process.. Had 2 written rounds one aptitude and the other general C based. Aptitude was all about speed easy questions 'C' was very simple. You have to write code in 'C' also. Its on Interview Street. Then followed by 4-5 TR and a final HR. General questions about puzzles, algorithms, test cases, datastructures. The last interviews are generally stress test and aggressive. They probably check for your patience and the will to work in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process is of 5 rounds. The number of rounds depends on the way you perform in each interview. If you perform well you may face less rounds and vice versa.

Interview Questions

• Logical and IQ questions are asked. You should not memorize the answers, rather you must know their applications in real life.   Answer Question

White Box Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)).

Interview

First round was an on campus aptitude and technical round. Pretty easy questions as they were looking for EC candidates too. All other rounds were held at there office in Noida. Three technical interviews of moderate difficulty followed by a n HR round.

Interview Questions

• Reversal of a linked lists and giving test cases for problems seemed to be there favorite questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through campus placement process. First round was written round which includes 2 papers. 1. Aptitude : There was general questions on DI and lots of questions were on geometry . 2. Technical : 3 easy coding questions and 15 objective base on c/c++ output questions ,oS,DBMS etc. Coding questions was very easy like Matrix multiplication ,Display Star Pattern and Binary to decimal. Key : Puzzles,60-70% Interview was focus on puzzles After That we Had 3 rounds of interview at their site(Noida). First Round : one coding question(All permutation of string),one puzzle,test case scenario for one of their software . Second Round : Resume Reading,Actually it depends on interviewer to interviewer . In this round he asked my about every single word.Searched on google and opened my github account,App accounts everything. So Everyone suppose to carry a real resume . Third Round : There he asked me 6-7 puzzles back to back and then 2 coding question ,asked to code them as well. Tips for the interview : Just use presence of mind and don't cram stuff .If your logics are clear most probably you will crack it.

Software Engineer White Box Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied through online job portal and then received an email for the further process. The process started on Saturday with two written papers. First paper was technical.It contained subjective as well objective questions. Subjectives were very common and easy and objectives were mainly of type if program will compile or give error at specific line or output. Second was quant and aptitude. Quant was easy but apti was difficult and time was also very less.It contained questions like seating arrangments according to various rules and then 4 to 5 question based on it.These were CAT level questions. Both were 45 mins each. Please be carefull as in each paper there are two sections and there is sectional cutoff so u need to clear all the four sections' cutoff. After that those who cleared written were taken upstiars for further interview. 4 technical rounds were supposed to happen.Out of 18 around 11 cleared written. My 2 interviews happened that day and by that time it was 6 in the evening so they told us that further 2 technical and one HR would be taken n a weekday and we all were given a slot in which we had to come again for further rounds. On Saturday there were now 4 to 5 people who had cleared 2 tech rounds. Then i went there again on Wednesday as it was scheduled for me for further rounds. Had 2 technicals and 1 HR that day but result was to be announced on Friday. Mainly in the interviews, they ask about puzzles to check your analytical skills and will give you random things to provide test cases on them Puzzles were like you have 3 litres jug and 5 litres jug, how will u mease 4 ltrs. 25 horse and one rac course can accomodate 5 horses puzzle transpose matrix program you have 50 trucks and each has 50 ltrs capacity. how will you manage to any of the one truck to travel maximum distance Give test cases of a pen, coffee vending machine, makemytrip ticket booking testcases which adobe products have you used dificult situation you handled in project why adobe print vowels in a string compare 2 strings and print the common letters only once difference between windows xp and windows 7 architecture algorithm for dispensing cash in ATM machine what are registry files in system what happens when you install a software what will happen if your app's server crashes do not worry if you are nit able to reach the answer because these people only wnat to check the approach you are using to solve a problem. Each technical interview will last for an hour 1.5 hrs test + 4 hrs of intrvw and then arnd 10 minutes of discussion with HR This is the total process for them in general cases and is really hectic. On Friday i got an email that i am selected :) Thanks to God :)

Interview Questions

• there was a triangle puzzle. in between 2 points , an additional point was added and more traingles were made in that triangel . Then in another triangle, 2 additional points were mad in between 2 triangle points and so on.I had to calculate the ratio of points and the number of triangles.Was not able to solve this at all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe Systems India (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude - Coding - 4 PI with QE Managers - 1 PI with Director - 1 HR. Puzzles Test Cases Data Structures and a bit of Operating System Concepts.