Adobe User Experience Designer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in July 2011.

My interview process was really light. The team that I wanted to work me invited me in the office. I had one by one interview with all of them and then we went out for lunch and discuss more about my background and things that I can add to a specific project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!