Adobe

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Designer Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in July 2011.

Interview Details – My interview process was really light. The team that I wanted to work me invited me in the office. I had one by one interview with all of them and then we went out for lunch and discuss more about my background and things that I can add to a specific project.

Interview Question – How do you solve a design problem without computer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

User Experience Designer Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

Interview Details – One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe User Experience Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.