Adobe

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

White Bx Testing Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had written test of adobe for white box testing position. I cleared it and was called for F2F interview after 1 month. My 1st interview went very well. Some very simple programming questions were asked and many concepts of my current project were asked. I cleared the 1st round. Then cam ethe second round where in the interviewer asked about my project, one prog ques(prime nos) and then asked a lot about testing, both white box and black box testing. I could not tell certain testing related questions, so I was rejected in 2nd round.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe White Bx Testing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.