AdvanTel Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdvanTel

Candidate Interview Review

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AdvanTel.

Interview

I secured the initial phone interview through an international technical contracting service. All subsequent interviews were conducted through their video conferencing platform. First was with the NetOps Director and one of his Senior Network Architects where I was asked about my experience and background and then asked a series of technical questions pertaining to general networking concepts. Second interview was with one of their regional director of sales where I was asked about my sales experience and acumen. So then I was brought on for a three month contract with an expectation to earn several industry certifications at which point I would then be hired full time. Which I did and they followed through without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where a project implementation did not go well and how did you handle it?   Answer Question