Advance Auto Parts Mobile Parts Pro Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sevierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Sevierville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

They called me for an initial phone interview. then they called back for a first in person interview. they asked some basic questions in this interview. after a day or so they called back for a second interview. in the second interview they asked more in depth questions. the first interview took about fifteen minutes. the second interview took over two hours. it was a very long process. some of the questions they asked seemed kind of irrelevant to the job to which i was applying.

Interview Questions

• describe a time in which i was presented a challenge at one of my former jobs where i had a an angry customer and how did i handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Advance Auto Parts

Mobile Parts Pro Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in October 2014.

Interview

online application, call from store manager, one on one interview with store manager, provide store manager with info that I already supplied in my online application; get drug test form from store manager. pass drug test, hired

Mobile Parts Pro Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts.

Interview

Was brought in, peed in a cup and the job was mine. they aren't picky

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief interview to learn about the position and the employee

Interview Questions

• Reason for wanting to work at advance, even know I had a significant technical background in IT work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Demand more than 8.00. Unless you are single and in school and absolutely have no options.

Mobile Parts Pro Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was quick and efficient. Deal was made between I and SM when rehired but that agreement was broken so then trust went down the drain, then my leaving the company for good.

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Bayonne, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied after about 2 days they called to go on a 1 on1 interview rom there I had to go on a small seminar on parts which took place the next day then we were told what our training store would be

Interview Questions

• There was really none, when they hit me was when I started working there   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much he gave me a salary and I accepted

Anonymous Employee in North Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advance Auto Parts (North Saint Paul, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

We met outside a restaurant because the store had not between built yet. The manager was very nice, and very thorough when telling me what he expected. He told me what qualifies he liked about me right away, and fielded any question I asked. When the interview was over he told me he would contact me by that evening, or the next day. I received the call the next day and was hired pending a drug screening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None really, he promised too get me the most he could, and delivered more than minimum wage.