Advance Auto Parts

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bayonne, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied after about 2 days they called to go on a 1 on1 interview rom there I had to go on a small seminar on parts which took place the next day then we were told what our training store would be

Interview Question – There was really none, when they hit me was when I started working there   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much he gave me a salary and I accepted

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in March 2013.

Interview Details – Brief interview to learn about the position and the employee

Interview Question – Reason for wanting to work at advance, even know I had a significant technical background in IT work   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Demand more than 8.00. Unless you are single and in school and absolutely have no options.

Mobile Parts Pro

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts.

Interview Details – Was brought in, peed in a cup and the job was mine. they aren't picky

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

North Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in June 2012.

Interview Details – We met outside a restaurant because the store had not between built yet. The manager was very nice, and very thorough when telling me what he expected. He told me what qualifies he liked about me right away, and fielded any question I asked. When the interview was over he told me he would contact me by that evening, or the next day. I received the call the next day and was hired pending a drug screening.

Interview Question – All questions addled were pretty basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None really, he promised too get me the most he could, and delivered more than minimum wage.

Mobile Parts Pro

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was quick and efficient. Deal was made between I and SM when rehired but that agreement was broken so then trust went down the drain, then my leaving the company for good.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Worked for Advance Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!