Advance Auto Parts Sales Person Interview Questions

1.0

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Advance Auto Parts.

Interview

I was hired only because my ability to speak Spanish fluently. I think that my experience and education were not taken into account. Everything is managed in a rush. There is no time to ask how much are you going to receive hourly or monthly, Not even what are going to be your schedule.

Interview Questions

• They need me because they did not have enough people to fill the vacancies or maybe because people do no last longer there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Advance Auto Parts

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advance Auto Parts (Charlotte, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I received a call at about 1:30pm and was asked to come in for an interview (today or never). I arrived at the interview five minutes early and ended up waiting twenty minutes until I was brought to a table in the back of the store. It was an "easy interview" as he seemed impressed by everything I said, though I wouldn't consider myself THAT impressive. He told me people always move up in the company and he could tell I was "management material". I was offered a job pending the results of my drug test that I had to take the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could be happy with a part-time position even though you are obviously management material?   1 Answer

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advance Auto Parts in May 2009.

Interview

It didn't take long...I applied, interviewed, and after taking a short skills exam to prove I had some knowledge about auto mechanics I was hired later that week. The overall interview was fairly easy however pay isn't too exciting but I needed a job. It turne out to be quite rewarding because I know more about cars and parts than some men do!! Kudos to Advance Auto!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one because this was my first job in this industry and they have a set minimum for what the "average" newbie to auto mechanics starts out with.