Advance Auto Parts Training Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advance Auto Parts in May 2009.

Interview

Awful experience! The initial phone interview with the hiring manager went well so I progressed to an onsite interview. I was offered the job, but at a lower payscale that I had expected. I explained that the pay was lower than I had expected and I would like to think about it and get back to them later in the day. I drove home and within 10 minutes of getting home I got a call saying " I found someone that will take the job for less money so I hired them. You snooze you lose". I was appalled at the lack of professionalism and I have no interest in considering any other position with this company.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to knowledge of specific design programs.   Answer Question