Advance Auto Parts Various Openings On the Company Career Website Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Various Openings On the Company Career Website Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Advance Auto Parts in April 2010.

one-on-one verbal interview Q&A style questions with emphasis on scenarios related to customer service experiences and your work ethic.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing off the wall, very basic interview questions. If you have half a brain, you'll be fine.   Answer Question
I started as a Mobile Pro at $10hr because I had a BS, and within 8 months I was promoted to a Keyholder Sales Associate - basically a opening/closing shift manager and my wage was bumped up to $11hr.

Worked for Advance Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!