Advance Chemical Industries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advance Chemical Industries

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advance Chemical Industries (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in September 2011.

Interview

they asked me some questions. i think they selected the candidate before the interview.

Head of Operation - Retail Business Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Advance Chemical Industries (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2011.

Interview

I had to go through 3 levels of interview before I got selected. The initial interview was with the HR which was more like an introductory for both me to the company and the role that I would be required to carry out as the Had of Operation. The 2nd stage was with the business heads where there focus was to identify my strength and weaknesses and understanding of the business. We had lot of discussion about my work experience, challenges u faced and how I overcame those challenges and all. the 3rd level was with the CEO of the company which was more like getting to know one another and what the company aspires to be in the future and how each employee can contribute to it and their own career. Over all it was a great learning experience.

Risk Management Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advance Chemical Industries (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2008.

Interview

The company has communicated through phone call and 3 interviews were conducted. It is highly recommended to communicate the salary and benefits earlier before confirming the final applicant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Gross salary?