AdvanceMed

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AdvanceMed.

Interview Details – I had skype interview and that was the only interview, I had. there were 10 people is the conference room, who asked questions. It was mostly about my last job and my responsibilities there.

Interview Question – what is PDV.   Answer Question

Fraud Investigator Interview

Fraud Investigator
Nashville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AdvanceMed.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions with three panel members.

Interview Question – None overly difficult or unexpected   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Job contingency based upon drug screen.

Fraud Investigator Interview

Fraud Investigator
Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AdvanceMed in June 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral type questions were asked

Interview Question – Give an example of how you would adapt to change   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little room for negotiation. I was only offered $2,000 more than the original offer. I feel I was low balled although I had a vast amount of experience. After working there a number of years I've learned that others are making more with less experience.

Medical Review Specialist RN Interview

Medical Review Specialist RN
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AdvanceMed in August 2011.

Interview Details – Met with two people during the interview, they were very friendly and not intimidating at all. They made me feel at ease during the whole interview. The interview lasted approximatelt 1 1/2 hours. Benefits were provided to me prior to leaving. They gave me feedback directly after the interview which was positive. I felt as though the interview went great. I liked the interviewers personalities and appearances. I was not able to meet others whom I could be potentially working with because it is a secure environment. I would have liked meeting other employees and would have also liked seeing the work space/environment. Overall the interview process was fairly easy and they asked me know ridiculously hard questions.

Interview Question – Tell us a little about yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offering rate of pay was 65,000. I asked if there was any wiggle room in the salary. I was hoping for a negotiation and was not willing to take a cut in pay. They did not hegotiate at all therefore I declined the position.

Worked for AdvanceMed? Contribute to the Community!