AdvanceMed Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdvanceMed

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AdvanceMed.

I had skype interview and that was the only interview, I had. there were 10 people is the conference room, who asked questions. It was mostly about my last job and my responsibilities there.

Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AdvanceMed.

Behavioral questions with three panel members.

Interview Questions
    Job contingency based upon drug screen.

Fraud Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AdvanceMed in June 2010.

Behavioral type questions were asked

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiation. I was only offered $2,000 more than the original offer. I feel I was low balled although I had a vast amount of experience. After working there a number of years I've learned that others are making more with less experience.

Medical Review Specialist RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AdvanceMed in August 2011.

Met with two people during the interview, they were very friendly and not intimidating at all. They made me feel at ease during the whole interview. The interview lasted approximatelt 1 1/2 hours. Benefits were provided to me prior to leaving. They gave me feedback directly after the interview which was positive. I felt as though the interview went great. I liked the interviewers personalities and appearances. I was not able to meet others whom I could be potentially working with because it is a secure environment. I would have liked meeting other employees and would have also liked seeing the work space/environment. Overall the interview process was fairly easy and they asked me know ridiculously hard questions.

Interview Questions

The offering rate of pay was 65,000. I asked if there was any wiggle room in the salary. I was hoping for a negotiation and was not willing to take a cut in pay. They did not hegotiate at all therefore I declined the position.

Worked for AdvanceMed? Contribute to the Community!