AdvancePierre Foods Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdvancePierre Foods

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Enid, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enid, OK

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AdvancePierre Foods.

Interview day was grueling meeting with several different people, most of them asking the same questions over and over. None of them seemed interested in doing the interview. During the interview, an hourly employee almost lost their whole arm in a bad accident with a conveyor belt. During the tour, they showed me the area where it occurred and guess what? No emergency stops could be found anywhere on that line! They did not care during my interview and that sets the precedent for bad things to come if you work for them. Avoid this place!

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a belt shredded into 70000 lbs. of meat?   View Answer

Factory Worker Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AdvancePierre Foods.

There is no interview. The hiring process involves simply passing a drug test that is extremely easy to cheat. Got felonies? Illegal immigrant or not a US citizen? You can get in easy peasy.

Assembley Line Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at AdvancePierre Foods in January 2012.

Hirring id done threw temp agency then after 3-6 months of employement you can be hirred.There is no interview process

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions there is no interview process.   Answer Question
    Nothing with this company you just get hirred with no raise,

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Enid, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enid, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at AdvancePierre Foods in January 2009.

Personal interview. made sure I could lift a box, had to take physical, drug test

none

Worked for AdvancePierre Foods? Contribute to the Community!