Advanced Career Tech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Sales Consultant
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Advanced Career Tech.

Interview Details – Starts with a brief phone interview, then a face to face, then they call to offer the position. Put sales on your resume and post it to careerbuilder.com and you will get a call.

Interview Question – How could you fail in this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Account Representative Interview

Senior Account Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Advanced Career Tech in June 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter talked about the position and asked me if this seemed to be a good fit based on my resume and background. She asked me to elaborate on my approach with clients and based on my description where emphasis was placed on a consultative approach she arranged for a follow up interview with a Senior Partner. The Senior Partner went through the same process, again placing emphasis on a consultative approach.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Worked for Advanced Career Tech? Contribute to the Community!