Advanced Career Tech

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Career Tech

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Advanced Career Tech.

Starts with a brief phone interview, then a face to face, then they call to offer the position. Put sales on your resume and post it to careerbuilder.com and you will get a call.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation

Senior Account Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Advanced Career Tech in June 2011.

Recruiter talked about the position and asked me if this seemed to be a good fit based on my resume and background. She asked me to elaborate on my approach with clients and based on my description where emphasis was placed on a consultative approach she arranged for a follow up interview with a Senior Partner. The Senior Partner went through the same process, again placing emphasis on a consultative approach.

Interview Questions