Advanced Interactive Systems Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advanced Interactive Systems in May 2010.

The first interview was a phone interview with their HR person. I then had a phone interview with their development team manager. After that I had an in-person interview that was broken into sections. The first section was with the HR person. The next section was with the development team manager. I met with some other department heads individually. I then had a sandwich lunch with the development team. They showed me the test lab then let me try out a production version of their simulator. After that I met with the HR person again and I left.

Technical questions were pretty limited. The most technical question I was asked was to create an object diagram of a game engine if I were to write one.

Interview Questions
    • Create a class diagram of a game engine if you were to write one now.   View Answer

Culture (I'm not really a gun person, and their system is centered around guns). I also wasn't comfortable with the current state of the company's funding or their current sales efforts as they were described to me. They were very open about their situation though.

Worked for Advanced Interactive Systems? Contribute to the Community!