Advanced Interactive Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Interactive Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advanced Interactive Systems (Tukwila, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with their HR person. I then had a phone interview with their development team manager. After that I had an in-person interview that was broken into sections. The first section was with the HR person. The next section was with the development team manager. I met with some other department heads individually. I then had a sandwich lunch with the development team. They showed me the test lab then let me try out a production version of their simulator. After that I met with the HR person again and I left. Technical questions were pretty limited. The most technical question I was asked was to create an object diagram of a game engine if I were to write one.

Interview Questions

• Create a class diagram of a game engine if you were to write one now.   1 Answer

Culture (I'm not really a gun person, and their system is centered around guns). I also wasn't comfortable with the current state of the company's funding or their current sales efforts as they were described to me. They were very open about their situation though.