Advanced Interactive Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Tukwila, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advanced Interactive Systems in May 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone interview with their HR person. I then had a phone interview with their development team manager. After that I had an in-person interview that was broken into sections. The first section was with the HR person. The next section was with the development team manager. I met with some other department heads individually. I then had a sandwich lunch with the development team. They showed me the test lab then let me try out a production version of their simulator. After that I met with the HR person again and I left.

Technical questions were pretty limited. The most technical question I was asked was to create an object diagram of a game engine if I were to write one.

Interview Question – Create a class diagram of a game engine if you were to write one now.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Culture (I'm not really a gun person, and their system is centered around guns). I also wasn't comfortable with the current state of the company's funding or their current sales efforts as they were described to me. They were very open about their situation though.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Advanced Interactive Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Interactive Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Interactive Systems employees and interview candidates.