Advanced Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Advanced Resources

Interview Details – Interviewed for a standard IT contracting position. This firm struck me as a "body shop".

Interview Question – There were no difficult technical questions asked. The questions all revolved around what IT/software development buzz words you were comfortable with.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advanced Resources in April 2011.

Interview Details – Met with both owners on multiple occasions. They had in-depth questions regarding background, experiences, etc. They also painted a very open and hones picture of their current challenges and culture as well as where they were hoping to go.

Interview Question – Don't recall any questions that were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I also received other offers at the same time that allowed me to expand my skill set rather than make a lateral career move.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Advanced Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Resources employees and interview candidates.