Advanced Tech Support

Advanced Tech Support Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Tech Support

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advanced Tech Support.

They only ask if you smoke

Tier I/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advanced Tech Support.

Very easy interview process. Your almost guaranteed the job as long as your nice and have very basic knowledge on how to use a computer. Know how to do the following things on windows 7- check the local ip address, change the home page in internet explorer, and go to task manager.

none.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Advanced Tech Support in October 2013.

It was short and sweet, remember they have calls coming in all day they want people to answer the phones. They make sure you're not a crazy person and are motivated to make money. 10-15 minutes maybe even less. I got a call two days later, some people may even get hired on the spot depending on when the next class is.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation with pay but you can tell them the hours which work best for you, the more flexible you are with hours the better

Tech II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advanced Tech Support in March 2013.

They hire anyone, they don't care not much of an interview. They post ads all day on Craigslist to find any employee (victim) they can!

Interview Questions
    • None, you come in and if you have a pulse your hired!   View Answer
    I no longer work their but looking back I see all the red flags.... they take advantage of honest hardworking people looking for work!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advanced Tech Support in January 2013.

I heard about the company through a Customer Service Rep that worked within the company so I made a trip to the office and handed my resume to a Sales supervisor and an interview was conducted right then and there and I was hired on the spot. The supervisor asked me basic questions about my previous sales experience. They were very professional and pleasant during the interview process.