Advanced Technology Services Interview Questions in Peoria, IL

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. It began with an online application and I was contacted about 48 hours later to set up an in-person interview. The interview was conducted with three members of the division's management team and was an overall pleasant experience. Questions were drawn from what appeared to be a standardized bank of questions and referenced heavily content from my resume. About three days later I was contacted by a senior manager to inform me that I would not be offered the position. I commend all those involved in the interview process for their professionalism

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my previous experience and how it could be applied to the open position   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Flew me to corporate office for 1:1 interviews with 3 executives. The interview process did not take long. I was known to the company through affiliated work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate for in increase in the offer. We agreed on a place in the middle of their offer and my counter. Very respectful and quick turn around.

Test Technician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call inquiring about my interest in a position that I had applied to online. I had a first phone interview with HR followed by another phone interview with a project manager a day later. One week after the interview with the project manager, they set up a time for me to come in for a 1:1 interview. There were many questions targeted at conflict resolution in a behavior interview style. They said after the interview that I should hear from them within 2 weeks. I have not heard from them since. I sent a thank you e-mail to each interviewer summarizing my skills and interest in working with them. 15 days after the interview, I sent a follow-up e-mail reiterating my interest and to let them know I can be contacted if they needed anything else. It's been a week since the follow-up e-mail and still no word. My anticipation is waning, yet I remain hopeful. Overall, the process was average. It was about what I expected. I just wish that they would not take so long to get back to me. I need to know either way so I do not drive myself (and my wife) crazy waiting for the phone call or e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you and a co-worker, manager, or supervisor didn't meet eye-to-eye and how did you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

Help Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was very manageable. First a phone screening by a 3rd party, or sometime by H.R. directly. Questions were out of the box and enjoyable. The interview was very enjoyable and was one of the best I have ever had. I am one to apply for a job just for an interview and to examine the interviewer and sample the culture. My interviewer(s) were very technical and were not what I expected, but better. Drug screening was required and always should be.

Interview Questions

• Usually a question is thrown in an interview regarding thought processes and does not have a correct answer. I find this extremely smart for examining how your interviewees think.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Make sure you get an offer letter from H.R. I did not have any issues, but it should be a standard in any process.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

Worked through recruiter, forwarded an extensive written work background/assessment template (provided by the employer). Excellent questions, took a couple of hours to complete but a good use of my time anyway! Recruiter was very supportive and courteous throughout. On interview day (they paid my travel expenses) the employer team was punctual, reasonably friendly, but a bit unfocused. They had a hard time explaining what (who) they really wanted. The recruiter later backed up this observation as well, saying the employer was a bit "wishy washy". But overall I think I gave a strong presentation but the employer's waffling caused them to keep looking.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when a project did not turn out the way you intended, and your response.   Answer Question