Advanced Technology Services Interview Questions & Reviews in Peoria, IL

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Advanced Technology Services in July 2010.

Flew me to corporate office for 1:1 interviews with 3 executives.
    The interview process did not take long. I was known to the company through affiliated work.

Interview Questions
    I did negotiate for in increase in the offer. We agreed on a place in the middle of their offer and my counter. Very respectful and quick turn around.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Advanced Technology Services in October 2009.

Worked through recruiter, forwarded an extensive written work background/assessment template (provided by the employer). Excellent questions, took a couple of hours to complete but a good use of my time anyway! Recruiter was very supportive and courteous throughout.

On interview day (they paid my travel expenses) the employer team was punctual, reasonably friendly, but a bit unfocused. They had a hard time explaining what (who) they really wanted. The recruiter later backed up this observation as well, saying the employer was a bit "wishy washy". But overall I think I gave a strong presentation but the employer's waffling caused them to keep looking.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance when a project did not turn out the way you intended, and your response.   Answer Question

Test Technician Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Advanced Technology Services in May 2010.

I received a phone call inquiring about my interest in a position that I had applied to online. I had a first phone interview with HR followed by another phone interview with a project manager a day later. One week after the interview with the project manager, they set up a time for me to come in for a 1:1 interview.
         There were many questions targeted at conflict resolution in a behavior interview style. They said after the interview that I should hear from them within 2 weeks. I have not heard from them since.
         I sent a thank you e-mail to each interviewer summarizing my skills and interest in working with them. 15 days after the interview, I sent a follow-up e-mail reiterating my interest and to let them know I can be contacted if they needed anything else. It's been a week since the follow-up e-mail and still no word. My anticipation is waning, yet I remain hopeful.
         Overall, the process was average. It was about what I expected. I just wish that they would not take so long to get back to me. I need to know either way so I do not drive myself (and my wife) crazy waiting for the phone call or e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you and a co-worker, manager, or supervisor didn't meet eye-to-eye and how did you resolve the conflict?   Answer Question

Worked for Advanced Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!