Advanced World Solutions, Inc.

www.awsys-i.com
  www.awsys-i.com

Advanced World Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2014
Updated May 1, 2014

2.8

ACTION Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

I applied through a Job fair and the HR sent me a text message for an exam. After I passed the exam, I went through an initial interview. After passing the initial interview, I had the final interview and then got the training agreement immediately afterwards passing the final interview.

Junior Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. in September 2013.

Before you get hired to AWS, you need to undergo the Philnits IT Certification, Japanese Language Proficiency Certification and various IT and business related training. Please expect to get only an allowance twice a month (note: no taxes or government contributions yet).

To be qualified, you must pass the exam that consist of abstract reasoning, Computer and Mathematics concepts, and Programming (hand-written). Next, You will have an interview with the department, operation managers and the VP (a Japanese) and asks about scholastic history and academic achievements. They will also ask about your hobbies how it is related to be well-rounded. They will ask if you are willing to be in contract for two years, if you are willing to travel (Manila or Japan) and what will be your potential contribution to the company.

Answer with confidence even if you feel awkward. The panelist like it when you are confident. Don't get intimidated to the interviewers, move the ambiance from serious to casual but still be respectful to them.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining the undergraduate thesis that will make it enticing to the market. Your willingness to travel when the company demands. How you work in an office. You future contribution to the company.   Answer Question
    Sign the contract of bond worth more that 100,000 Php and 2 years contract with the company. Undergo the training for 5 months. Complete the requirements.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

1. take the examination.
    2. if you passed the examination, you will undergo 1st interview with senior employees
    3. if you passed, you will undergo 2nd interview with management.

Associate R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. in February 2009.

The company went to the school and held an easy exam. 3 days after passing the exam we went for the Interview, the interview was a typical personality test. Asking what is your strengths and weaknesses, would you like to work in a different place and etc. After the interview, if you passed you will be interviewed in their office - with almost the same questions. If you passed you will be given 2 weeks to confirm.

Interview Questions
    Under pressure, I was a fresh graduate then and had no chance to apply to other companies. There was no salary negotiation and you will be given a fixed compensation package of 13.5k per month as a trainee. They say that after the probee period you will be regularized and promoted to the next level, but for the last batch they were only reguralized.

ACTION Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. in August 2008.

1.The usual HR Abstract exam.
    2.Review Flowchart /Simple programming skills

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult is to write a code using paper and pen.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. in July 2009.

It was a simple programming test.

Interview Questions

Worked for Advanced World Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!