Advanced World Solutions, Inc.

www.awsys-i.com
Unclaimed Profile

Advanced World Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.8

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I took their recruitment exam in our school. After a few weeks they called me and said that I passed the preliminary exam and that I should check my email for the instructions for the next step. The next step was the technical exam (programming questions, coding, essay). After few weeks the email me that I passed the technical exam and they gave me a schedule for a preliminary interview.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      -How do you see yourself 5 yrs from now
      -What do you do on your free time

Answer Question

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Applied 2nd week of July this year. After a week, received an e-mail that I passed the exam. Wait for further instruction for initial interview.
    Scheduled for initial interview by September 1st week.
    After 3 working days, HR called me and informed that I passed initial interview and scheduled for final interview the following week.
    Got a call roughly 2 hours after final interview informing that I passed. I was asked to come to their office for offer discussion.

Interviews are the usual question about your resume. Why did you fail in this subject, etc. Personality and behavioral interviews too.

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I applied through a Job fair and the HR sent me a text message for an exam. After I passed the exam, I went through an initial interview. After passing the initial interview, I had the final interview and then got the training agreement immediately afterwards passing the final interview.

Junior Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Cebu City (Philippines)) in September 2013.

Interview

Before you get hired to AWS, you need to undergo the Philnits IT Certification, Japanese Language Proficiency Certification and various IT and business related training. Please expect to get only an allowance twice a month (note: no taxes or government contributions yet).

To be qualified, you must pass the exam that consist of abstract reasoning, Computer and Mathematics concepts, and Programming (hand-written). Next, You will have an interview with the department, operation managers and the VP (a Japanese) and asks about scholastic history and academic achievements. They will also ask about your hobbies how it is related to be well-rounded. They will ask if you are willing to be in contract for two years, if you are willing to travel (Manila or Japan) and what will be your potential contribution to the company.

Answer with confidence even if you feel awkward. The panelist like it when you are confident. Don't get intimidated to the interviewers, move the ambiance from serious to casual but still be respectful to them.

Interview Questions

• Explaining the undergraduate thesis that will make it enticing to the market. Your willingness to travel when the company demands. How you work in an office. You future contribution to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sign the contract of bond worth more that 100,000 Php and 2 years contract with the company. Undergo the training for 5 months. Complete the requirements.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

1. take the examination.
    2. if you passed the examination, you will undergo 1st interview with senior employees
    3. if you passed, you will undergo 2nd interview with management.

Interview Questions

• why you quitted your previous job.   1 Answer

ACTION Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Take a general programming exam
    - Some logic questions
    - Basic programming ( you can use and programming language you are comfortable with)
    2. HR interview
    - Answer a behavioral exam
    - Interview with the HR regarding your attitude at work and your technical skills
    3. Interview with panel
    - Talk to the higher-ups of the management
    - Interview on your goals and future in their company

IT Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. in July 2009.

Interview

It was a simple programming test.

Interview Questions

• How to write a search first algoirthm   1 Answer

Associate R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Quezon City, Quezon City (Philippines)) in February 2009.

Interview

The company went to the school and held an easy exam. 3 days after passing the exam we went for the Interview, the interview was a typical personality test. Asking what is your strengths and weaknesses, would you like to work in a different place and etc. After the interview, if you passed you will be interviewed in their office - with almost the same questions. If you passed you will be given 2 weeks to confirm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Under pressure, I was a fresh graduate then and had no chance to apply to other companies. There was no salary negotiation and you will be given a fixed compensation package of 13.5k per month as a trainee. They say that after the probee period you will be regularized and promoted to the next level, but for the last batch they were only reguralized.

ACTION Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2008.

Interview

1.The usual HR Abstract exam.
    2.Review Flowchart /Simple programming skills

Interview Questions

• Most difficult is to write a code using paper and pen.   Answer Question